Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Superstars that are still around?
Posted: 2005-10-16, 8:24 am

ignatbandit
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, I've been with the superstars before:

Carla
Nina
Sabrina
etc.

Sadly not with Sandra of Spain, she was ill the week I visited.

My upcoming trip, I need to shag some new superstars - who do you guys recommend?

Jessica is not my type

Could it be Nina of Poland's turn?

Looking for your tips guys!

Thanks
Re: Superstars that are still around?
Posted: 2005-10-16, 12:53 pm

vicgoo
Jessica is not my type (Quote)

You,re missing out on a lot!

Posted: 2005-10-16, 2:00 pm

ignatbandit
hmm...maybe I will shag her after all then. Is she good even for a 50 Euro session? Man I'm getting a hard on just thinking about her!
Posted: 2005-10-16, 2:32 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yeah, must admit, the term "superstars". is a bit much.

Sorry to disagree, but theres only Nina I would even consider, and then again, I don't bother. These are actually some of the worst lookers, and the service is merely good and reliable.

Theres much better out there in the Wallen.
Posted: 2005-10-16, 6:41 pm

ignatbandit
Mike, I'm interested in your personal faves. I have an open mind with the girls :-)
Posted: 2005-10-16, 7:24 pm

smurf
to me Anna (Poland) in the covered area, is the only real 'superstar'.

But even then I find the term hilarious considering who we are applying it to.

sabrina's performance (with me at least) was very passionate and extremely enthusiastic/affectionate, but she is not really my type, and I'm not sure if I would visit next time...

I too would be interested to learn about other 'superstars'
Posted: 2005-10-16, 8:52 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, to tell you the truth, I have lost interest in the sex side of Amsterdam. I see it a a waste of money unless I am horny and unable to get to Germany.

I still love Amsterdam and will always visit, just to meet people and chill out. This, you can never get anywhere else and its important to mention the package. Thatswhy I wonder at going all that way to get sex, and call these mediocre providers superstars.

If pushed however, I would say sarah from Greece on 44-1 OZA or Agnieshka form Poland on 44-2 are litlle cuties giving much more GFE (ish) service quality than Nina (I have not tried the other girls on the list because I don't fancy them at all). Also, Maya (was lena) on Spuistraat, from Prague. She is probably the all round best sexual athlete I have met in the Wallen. Wim introduced me to her, and calls her his little puppy doll. shes a great laugh. Real warm person, with comical English.

A lot of my favourites are gone, but Rose was great if you liked bigger girls..Elvira isreally good, a "natural luber" if you see what i mean. There is also Kelly and monica around the Dolleb/Sexyland area, and many good girls working St. annenstraat. Vick from Hungary acroos from the end of Tromp, warm, pretty, great on time, great service, The Polish girl opposite who's name eludes me... just many. many really good girls who are just as much "superstars" in their own right and must be given a look-in.

Alternative way of looking at it is, when you go with say Sonya at FKKworld, for half the price you get DFK, FIP, (Finger In the pie) genuine GFE, DATY, anal for extra (not for me) blah blah blah...

But as I said, Amsterdam is special and an all round experience, but forget those girls that just get posted about a lot.

Thats my 10 pence worth
Posted: 2005-10-16, 11:34 pm

ignatbandit
Thanks Mike. Vicki of Hungary - I must try her out! Seems to be an unsung hero!
Posted: 2005-10-17, 7:45 pm

hendea00
I'll vouch for Vicky...she's always my first port of call and gives a fantastic blow job and is great to bang from behind. She's always in the right hand kamer of the two rooms to the left of SexyLand if you need directions....enjoy mate!!
Posted: 2005-10-17, 9:14 pm

ignatbandit
thanks mate. does she let you have 2 positions for 50 euro? or do you have to pay more? 75? 100?
Posted: 2005-10-18, 10:47 pm

hendea00
I've always had two positions for 50 E...she's a really nice person too...very rerlaxed. Say hello from me..
Posted: 2005-10-18, 11:29 pm

ignatbandit
I'll be sure too. Man I can't wait to meet her. Any other recommendations?
Posted: 2005-10-19, 9:56 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Dunno if she would be termed as a 'superstar', but my favourite in the wallen is Julie (Julie3 in the device).
Been with her a few times now, each time she has given good service together with having a really laid back personality. She has a pretty face and great tits, but the way she says 'hey, baby" with that Dutch accent gives me a raging boner every time!
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: