Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Park 118 selection
Posted: 2005-10-19, 1:59 pm

laplander7214
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just arived... has anyone been to Park 118 in recent (past few weeks) times? Good selection? Any other recommendations for someone who will be in town for a few days?

\thanks...
Re: Park 118 selection
Posted: 2005-10-20, 12:30 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I was there at the end of September on a Monday afternoon. When I entered, the madam, who was a short, fat woman, began speaking to me in Dutch. I politely said that I didn't speak Dutch, and she literally rolled her eyes and groaned before switching to English. There were only two girls available at the time, both were pretty unattractive and “druggie” looking, if you know what I mean. When the madam came back and I told her that I would pass, I got another dirty look and a sarcastic comment from her about not knowing what I wanted. Then she showed me out the door without even a goodbye.

This was the first time I had been to Park 118 in about a year and a half, so I don’t know if my experience was typical, but it certainly didn’t make me want to go back any time soon.
Posted: 2005-10-20, 2:19 am

oidar
terrible. always.

Posted: 2005-10-20, 9:48 am

laplander7214
Thanks for the advice... guess I will cross that one off! What Prive"s are good right now... late in the day early evening? Looking for a change of pace for RLD. Thanks!
Posted: 2005-10-20, 10:23 am

billson
I live in the dam so I am experianced, and believe me this is typical of this club, I do not understand why this cub is so popular on this site, bad mostly bad girls bad atitude from the madam on the door
Posted: 2005-10-20, 9:18 pm

JohnnyGuilder
I'm surprised by the recent negative reviews about Park 118. I've never been, however, it
was on the agenda for my upcoming visit. Up until now I've read mostly positive posts.
I guess I'll just go and check it out. I can always stroll over to the pijp if nothing interests me.
If anyone has info on a better prive within the same distance from cs please help. Thank you
Posted: 2005-10-21, 1:14 am

Norseman
I was at Park 118 in late august and had a very positive experience. I wrote a post about this. I have had Park 118 as my favourite place in A'dam and still prefer it to the RLD.
Posted: 2005-10-21, 1:25 am

onceagain2
It's been well documented on here that the selection is subject to complete random ugliness. However mileage is higher, it's like a good version of getting too drunk and stoned and end up shagging a mid-ranger (many people marry these...lol). However the selection of black women is usually nice. 75 euro an hour is 75 euro an hour.....actually 35 euro an hour for her!

Posted: 2005-10-21, 3:54 am

oidar
I was in Amsterdam the whole month of September and went to every prive mentioned on this message board. Most of them I just walked out of.

Club Bianca cost 150, Vienna 135. And depending on the girl you still might only get one shot on goal unless you tip her.

If you want a relaxed experience just cough up the 200 euros.

I also went to club elegance and yab yum, even at these high end brothels the girls just do not compare with what you will find in the Wallen from 1pm to 4am.

I will never waste time or money anywhere else, you should not either.

Posted: 2005-10-22, 4:52 pm

SunLover
I have always had very good experiences at Park118, and I go as far back as the Bianca days. VFM can not be beat. For me attitude is twice as important as looks, although I do have minimum standards on looks. I treated the ladies well and they treated me very well.

Repeat visits pay big dividends. I once saw the same lady twice in the same day. Morning session was very good. Evening session was exceptional (no stop signs).

Donna? Tall Dutch Blonde Sara? Anna? Sonya? Are they all gone? I have not been to Park118 since April because of a career change, but these ladies were always A+ by me.

Any information appreciated.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-10-23, 2:23 am

Full_MontySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Was there this past Saturday, at 3PM... was told that there was not a single girl available :( Pretty unbelievable for a Saturday afternoon.

Was told to come back in an hour, which I did not do.
Posted: 2005-10-25, 2:18 am

Raven
Greetings,I was there last Thursday. First time for me.Walked around the whole damn park before I found Park 118. Knocked on the door. This lady opened the door. She asked me if I had ever been there before.I said no.I then asked her if I did not like anyone was I obligated for anything.She said no.She directed me inside and I sat on a couch in a medium size room. One by one the ladies came into the room to introduce themselves. The first one was a skinny blond,looked anorexic.The second and third looked like second rate hookers,the other two were no better. I took myself a candy mint from the table nearby and waited fro the madam to return.She did shortly.She asked me which one I wanted. I said, none appealed to me. She kinda looked surprised.I thanked her and said I would return another time.I probably will not.I was dissapointed but glad I at least tried the place out. Raven
Posted: 2005-10-26, 7:10 pm

floydpink
How about an alternative to Park 118? Are there any prives near the RLD?

Floyd

Posted: 2005-10-27, 1:50 am

SunLover
Jan Bik is a 10 minute walk from Central Station. Open only at night.

I think you guys are missing the point. There are not Tromp quality type
looking girls working at Park118. For 75E per hour (which they receive 35E)
would you really expect there to be?

You get a nice, private, clean room (compared to the RLD ) with a shower,
a beer, and a much better chance at a GFE for 75E per hour. AND you
want the girls to be hotter than hot? Come on. We are renting and not
buying after all.

Read the reviews on the device for some real world feedback. Park118
has it's own category on the device so they are easy to find.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-10-27, 8:06 pm

floydpink
Thanks. I understand that the Prive talent will not be the same quality as the Kamer girls. Has anyone been to Love Club 21 lately? When I search there are no recent posts - anybody have an opinion of that place?

Floyd

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: