Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report
Posted: 2005-10-25, 3:18 am

Raven
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I spent a week in AMS. Finally went to Park 118. I was dissapointed in the selection of women they had available. None attracted to me at all.I was shown 5 women.I would think they would not have attracted to anyone except maby if your drunk as hell and in dire need of a lay..Not that I am knocking the place,I suppose at other times they have nice looking women available. I wanted to try going to the Pijib but time ran out for me. All I can say is that I found the best looking women in the Wallen area by far. Since I am older now I experienced more problems with my libido. The one girl that really made my day was Sabrina. Blond and beautiful. Great body and willing to share it with you. I found her Wednesday by the bridge,Stoofsteeg and Achterburgwal. I tried to go back to find her the same kamer the next day but she was not there. The following day I found her on Trompettersteeg.I was not disappointed.It finally donned on me that this was the Sabrinia that everyone talks about on this site. This trip I found more eastern european women available.The Italian women rocked.Sorry about names and such but I went for the looks and not so much the bio.I was disappointed with the ladies on Stoofsteeg,bad service. Overall I experienced a great time with no deliberate rip-offs.I was not
bothered by anyone although someone got there pocket picked in the narrow alley (forgot the alley name) next to the Bull Dog Coffee Shop.It has been a year since I had been to AMS.When I arrived there last week it felt like I never left the place.Wonder what that means?
Oh well, got good memories to last another year. Raven
Re: Trip Report
Posted: 2005-10-25, 11:25 pm

Wim Admin
Very recognizable Raven - so Sabrina is back in the arena , what's special with Park 118 , try to find Club Bianca ....., Stoof is often tricky - in the day catch a girl in Dolleb first doors from St Annendwars left or right , Anna, Iris, Maria, Tanja, Jennifer, Lola, Helena , or across from Dolleb nrs 26 in St Annendwars , Ann, Maria , Vicky .....
Posted: 2005-10-26, 12:45 am

MrB
Hi

Got to disagree about Stoof, was there last week and had a marvelous time with a few ladies - day and night..................

Maybe they've changed................

Happy Times
Posted: 2005-10-26, 11:13 am

Wim Admin
Well , good - was it Dutch Marianne , or Lotte, or Dida from Bulgaria , or the Thais ? They are all good.
Posted: 2005-10-26, 11:21 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The thing is, you can get lucky and have a series of good times in any street in amsterdam..
You never know whats in the next window.

Some streets follow a trend, OZA can be a bit restricted in service, tromp a bit expensive, and stoof tricky to find the right girl (unless you are lucky) but these are all rules of thumb.

Stoof is tricky because there are one or two bad Girls there and some Pimps hanging out in the bar watching every move. howver, as Wim says, its not all like that and there are good girls working.

Glad you got lucky
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: