Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Halloween in The Dam
Posted: 2005-10-25, 11:23 pm

RockyBeach
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any outstanding suggestions for Monday, October 31st? Ideally a mix of all the best of A'dam -- sex, music, weed...
Re: Halloween in The Dam
Posted: 2005-10-26, 12:12 am

luther vandross
I don't know about specific events, but I would imagine there will be much going on during the weekend, Friday and Saturday.

Posted: 2005-10-26, 12:33 pm

pietje69
well only one thing to do this weekend..... the Amsterdam Dance Event !!! :)
(for details check www.amsterdam-dance-event.nl)
so you have loads of good party's in the clubs.
Posted: 2005-10-26, 1:52 pm

RockyBeach
the replies are all good suggestions if i was going to be in the dam over the weekend - especially the dance event...not arriving until monday - suggestions for monday night?
Posted: 2005-10-26, 3:42 pm

Mr.Plug
Sex, music, and weed on Halloween?

Well I don't know about all at once, but you could try this for Monday night:

Go down to Rokerij off Leidsepleine when the sun goes down and smoke some weed for awhile, and then head over to Melkweg to see Alain Caron (Canadian bassist - jazz fusion) at 21:00 (€18), or go to Paradiso to see Kinski (instrumental rock quartet from Seattle) at 20:00 (€8.5) - I believe there's also a Halloween Monster Ball (whatever that is) going on at the Paradiso at the same time, and after the concert head up to the Wallen and try out a few hotties. Voila - weed, music, and sex all on Halloween!

-- Mr. Plug
Posted: 2005-10-26, 5:40 pm

420 Power Kat
Sounds like you have your itinerary down to the minute ! What time are you taking the train to Alkmaar? God forbid if you sleep in one day or spend too much time in a kamer,, may throw off your entire trip!

Posted: 2005-10-26, 6:57 pm

RockyBeach
no, not down to the minute...just want to make the most of my time...ten days is oh so little time for those of us not as fortunate as you luck locals -- we live under these incredibly opressed laws, rules, and so-called values over here in the states.
Posted: 2005-10-26, 9:08 pm

Mr.Plug
Actually 420, I know at what particular second every day that I will be taking a sip of beer - its all on a master schedule. If I end up spending an extra 30 seconds in the bathroom on Wednesday morning, my whole itinerary is going to hell!!

Sorry, RockyBeach - 420 was just breaking my stones - no worries with you. I was just trying to help you out with some suggestions and he butts in. :))

Actually both 420 and myself live in the US under the same conditions you speak of, so we do understand! And to make matters worse, its a RED state.

By the way, 420, YOU are one to talk; you of the "one new city everyday European whirlwind tours"!!!
Posted: 2005-10-26, 10:53 pm

Roland Power Kat
Depending how old you are (say over 30) I'd suggest that you see Gregorio who is leading a latin style musical night at Bourbon Street. I'd go about 11:30. Regards. Roland
Posted: 2005-10-26, 11:31 pm

RockyBeach
Roland - you have been a lot of help already and the suggestions keep on rolling.

Gregorio sounds great for the music aspect, where do the weed and women come in?

PS -- Well, I guess that I could have it worse. At least I am in a BLUE state, and a liberal BLUE state at that!
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: