Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
misstresses in the red light
Posted: 2005-10-27, 7:53 pm

swittersx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm coming to amsterdam and I'm wondering if there are misstresses in the red light district. I"m looking for some strapon action.
Re: misstresses in the red light
Posted: 2005-10-28, 12:02 am

Boaby
More like window girls who'll play domme for you, with varying degrees of success. Look for a strapon and other SM gear in the window with her and then just ask. Watch out because I've seen some of the trannies are displaying dildos in their windows, perhaps as some kind of code, just in case you find a real live one instead of a strapon, not to everyone’s taste. As of last year about this time there was the most gorgeous wee lass on Oz who had some of the SM gear in her window who was happy to do me with a SO but I got carried away when she got naked and went for vanilla, so can't recommend her SM abilities. Carla is very good with her "strapoff" as she so endearingly calls it but it's a big old boy so be warned if you go there. There are at least 2 bona fide mistress in the wallen, one is never at the window she advertises in and Irene whom I have never visited (not a fan of the Valkyrie look)
Posted: 2005-10-31, 9:59 pm

clubted
there is a mistress lucifera at the very beginning of the main canal in the RLD.....left hand side....think she even has a website. do a search on her name and see what comes up, or look in maxfisch.com I've only seen this one as a bona fide mistress with a dungeon in the RLD. there are many others, but don't cater to the window shoppers.
Posted: 2005-11-01, 3:03 am

SunLover
There was S&M Lisa. Spiked blonde hair, always dressed in black.
Worked days at the hetero end of Bloedstraat. Nice kamer. Did
doubles with a friend. It was a while ago I don't know if she is
still there.

SunLover
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: