Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Live Sex Show Audience Participation
Posted: 2005-10-29, 7:10 am

Megan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My husband and I are planning a trip soon to Amsterdam and I read quite a few notes about the live sex shows. I would really like to surprise my husband by volunteering for any audience participation, but I haven’t read much about it and was wondering if it happens. Plus I wanted to know what to expect, I don’t if I can really go through with it, but I know my husband would go NUTS!

Posted: 2005-10-29, 8:01 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
hi megan and welcome to the board, i have only been at one of the live sex shows which was the moulin rouge, they do invite men on to the stage, this is by the female stripper, im pretty sure if you have a word before hand you could join in some form, the other place i went was the bannabar and once you pay the extra you get a private show with all the girls 1 at a time, its in the bar but it may not be the reaction from your husband your looking for, hope its some help! enjoy yourself.
Re: Live Sex Show Audience Participation
Posted: 2005-10-29, 1:08 pm

iloveamsterdam
how many bullshit stories have you heard about mates participating in live sex shows?...saying they fucked the girls on stage!..this is one of the commen bs stories told in the uk.
Posted: 2005-10-29, 2:48 pm

Megan
Thanks for the information so far its been helpful. I have read other messages about women being asked up by the male performers and being exposed to the crowd. The stories have always gone further and I hoping to find out the truth so I will know what to expect.

Thnaks Megan

Posted: 2005-10-29, 2:49 pm

Texan
Well, I can very much speak from experience that I had the last bite out of the pussy of the girl during the banana act at Cassa Rosa. I always have a fond taste for bananas now.
Posted: 2005-10-29, 3:35 pm

greta
welcum megan! always nice to have more gals on the board

my bf kyle and I have considered going to a live sex show- as he and I eenjoy me doing other guys while he watches - but after reading a lot of posts on this site - we kinda went off the idea. these clubs all seem a bit too hokey and touristy. bit too much jokiness when we are more into raunchy

if you think that your guy would be into the idea of watching you be a slut with one or more other guys - and also be able to join in - why not go to a club (like Paradise or showboat) or for a more informal deal - try going to the sexy bar sameplace and just get into some casual naughty action? a gal who wants to get played with or laid by a stranger will have no problems at sameplace - as I know much to my pleasure - and maybe that would give your man a huge buzz without the hokiness of a live show that may be too vaudeville for your tastes. dress and make up like a super slut for your trip wherever you go - and watch your guy's pecker rise to the occasion!!!

click on my name for a search of my posts. diary #1 was about my first trip to sameplace

have lots of sticky fun - and share all the juicy details with the board!

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: