Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
In Need of some advise
Posted: 2005-11-01, 6:21 am

sycicvenom
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello, I have never been to Amsterdam, but will be going in the mid of November. I plan on finding a little fun. Is there any advise to find a lot of fun for a good price, and what should I expect to spend?
Re: In Need of some advise
Posted: 2005-11-01, 2:16 pm

dambuster2
Define fun and maybe we can help you out.
Posted: 2005-11-01, 10:02 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Suggest you check The Device: follow link at top of page
Posted: 2005-11-02, 12:28 am

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You may want to see some of the posts from the last few months as there has been quite a bit of info wriiten up on your question!

Posted: 2005-11-02, 4:08 am

Gilby
All of the above posts spelled out what you need to do... That is do some research on your own. No better place to start than using the device. From there I will relate to you what is reasonable to spend and on what (IMHO) is necessary.

Decent hotel......, not a hostel, 70 to 90 euros a night. You can go cheaper, but it is my belief that a private bath and toilet is worth the money. Make sure it is a clean place.

Food…., That depends on what you want, but if you just want to stay unhungry with edible food...25 euros a day. There is always burger king and a cheep breakfast and most hotels.

Drink….., 15 euros a day. You will need a brew and coffee. Go for quality.

Smoke….., (That is why your going to A-dam) as little as 10 Euros and much as 35 Euros. The smoke will blow you away. Unless you are a lifetime subscriber to "High Times" or still living in your mom and dad's basement at 35 years old; most of the upgrade bud and hash will be more that what you can handle. Throwing in the mushrooms with all of that as well.

Chicks…., (The other reason you are going to A-dam) 50 to 125 Euros a day. I like the privie house; the Wallen girls are great as well.

On the “low” side it is 170 Euros a day….. On the “HIGH” side that is 290 Euros a day. Add in 10 euros for travel/tram expenses and whatever crap you feel the need to bring back home. That junk will only remind you Amsterdam seeks your return…. there you have the basics.

Now grasshopper, go seek your own adventure and report back to the collective..... It will be the pinnacle of your life's experiences.......
Posted: 2005-11-02, 4:13 am

Gilby
All of the above posts spelled out what you need to do... That is do some research on your own. No better place to start than using the device. From there I will relate to you what is reasonable to spend and on what (IMHO) is necessary.

Decent hotel......, not a hostel, 70 to 90 euros a night. You can go cheaper, but it is my belief that a private bath and toilet is worth the money. Make sure it is a clean place.

Food…., That depends on what you want, but if you just want to stay unhungry with edible food...25 euros a day. There is always burger king and a cheep breakfast at most hotels.

Drink….., 15 euros a day. You will need a brew and coffee. Go for quality.

Smoke….., (That is why your going to A-dam) as little as 10 Euros and much as 35 Euros. The smoke will blow you away. Unless you are a lifetime subscriber to "High Times" or still living in your mom and dad's basement at 35 years old; most of the upgrade bud and hash will be more that what you can handle. Throwing in the mushrooms with all of that as well.

Chicks…., (The other reason you are going to A-dam) 50 to 125 Euros a day. I like the privie house; the Wallen girls are great as well.

On the “low” side it is 170 Euros a day….. On the “HIGH” side that is 290 Euros a day. Add in 10 euros for travel/tram expenses and whatever crap you feel the need to bring back home. That junk will only remind you Amsterdam seeks your return…. there you have the basics.

Now grasshopper, go seek your own adventure and report back to the collective..... It will be the pinnacle of your life's experiences.......
Posted: 2005-11-03, 12:12 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You will spend everything that you bring. You will line up at the ATM at ungodly hours to withdraw more. Then, when you have spent every euro that you can get your hands on, you will cry, because that is the minute you will see the window girl of your dreams.
You will return home and dream of your next trip, broke but smiling from ear to ear. Trust me.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-11-03, 1:11 am

iloveamsterdam
yep budget on about 250 euro a day for a good time!
if you wanna save money buy your weed and sex in alkmaar.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 2:50 am

dambuster2
Eat in Febo if you must, but don't skimp on the spending money for the real pleasures - weed and girls. Or as a previous poster says, buy your own weed and head to Alkmaar for the girls if you are really skint.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: