Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
only suck -looking girl with best attitude or better any cly
Posted: 2005-11-01, 1:08 pm

Bolo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,
I'm going to spend an amazing night at RLD but I would like only to get "suck" by a girls. Can you give me any suggestion, maybe point a girl, her name - Im looking a girl with nice attitude, happy and nice to a man... you know what I mean ?

And have some questions :

1. How much does it cost and for how many minutes ?
2. Is the girl naked or I should pay extra to take her clothes off ?

And another question .
3. If girls from clubs near RLD or in Amsterdam have better attitudde to man ? Can you suggest any club with nice, pretty girls (names) where I can spend an hour only with her with good atmosphere ? I like tiny, good lookoing girls. Any suggestions ?

thank you all for any replies

Bol
Re: only suck -looking girl with best attitude or better any
Posted: 2005-11-01, 10:09 pm

bobvanz
Bol,

It is simple: Just ask the girl. Tell her what you want. If you want just a suck with all clothes removed, find out the price before you commit and go from there.

A lot of the girls will meet your criteria.
Posted: 2005-11-01, 10:14 pm

DesertFox
Bol-
If you fancy a good suck, I'd be a fool to recommend anyone else before Sabrina, the legendary leggy, freckled, strawberry blonde Dutch girl at OZA 117. Besides, she's an all-around great girl with a wonderful attitude. I would be extremely surprised if she wouldn't disrobe completely at no extra charge, but it is always best to ask up front. I'd imagine that after fifteen minutes of her patented DTBJ, you'll be reaching for the wallet once more in order to get the full experience. Now, in fairness, and with an eye toward your preference for tiny girls, I must advise you that Sabrina is quite tall, although also extremely slender. I hope you find time to try her.

-DF
Posted: 2005-11-02, 12:26 am

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You can also check out Gina in the covered area. Awesome suck, totally nude! 50E and worth it all.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: