Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Planed Adventures
Posted: 2005-11-02, 2:00 am

JohnnyGuilder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hello everyone, Just felt like dropping a line to all my fellow mongerers. I'm in a good mood today for some reason. Maybe because I'm off to the dam in 2 days. As I wrap up my final preparations, I figured I'd share some of my ittinerary with you. I'll be arriving at schipol early so I figured I'd take the train (for the first time) to cs. From there I'll walk to the Inntel (e99 per night) and have them secure my bags for a few hours till my room is ready. Then I plan to hail a taxi(can I walk?) to Barneys(also first time) for some food and some smoke. This should put me to about 1130. I want to freshen up a bit and be in the wallen by noon and start warming up.. Maybe I'll lead off with Jessica as I have twice before. ( any suggestions) From there it's nap time and a 1900 wake up for the big show.
I've been to Amsterdam many times over the past 10 years or so and I've (sad to say) never been out the the main rld, except recently the singel. I really want to take a day trip to Alkmaar, spend a couple hours in the Pijp, and have my first prive experience. With that said, I'm going to the Archerdam on Saturday. I'm going to leave cs around 1600, check out the scene and return to the wallen around 2100. On sunday afternoon I want to incorporate both the pijp and park118.
I'm sure to have an awesome time as always. On this trip I'm bringing along my nephew for his 21st birthday present. It will be cool to see the spark in his eye, and the culture shock he will experience on his first trip.
I'll be reporting back upon my return with as many updates as I can.

In closing I'd like to thank the Supporting Members, Moderaters, AXXXTW and everybody that contributes information to this board for the insight, wisdom and entertainment that has been provided to me to ensure a great holliday in the Dam.
Re: Planed Adventures
Posted: 2005-11-02, 3:53 pm

zsdeadbaby
Train - you'll wonder why you ever did anything else.
Get a ticket from the counter, go down to the nearest (as I recall) escalater and catch the 'snelltrain'.
25 minutes later you're trying to find the Central coffeeshop.
Job's a good-un.
Enjoy.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 4:59 pm

AustonSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Getting from the Golden Tulip to Barney's is a piece of cake...5-10 minute walk max.

Enjoy your trip!
Posted: 2005-11-02, 6:05 pm

greta
Have a great trip

Wish I was around to help your nephew celebrate his 21st!

What fun and games do you plan for him? ;-)

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
Posted: 2005-11-02, 7:53 pm

dambuster2
Your nephew's a lucky man. Wish I had an uncle like you when I was a kid ! Make sure your nephew tell the girls it's his birthday. He might get some "extras" thrown in for the price ! I aim to go to the Dam again around my birthday time next year. Hoping my birthday line will pay dividends. Looking forward to your updated review. Esp the Alkmaar review as I hope to take in Alkmaar Achterdam as a side trip of my next trip to the Dam. Have fun.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 8:44 pm

greta
be sure to tell us of your adventures! especially want to har how your cool gift to your nephew goes... hope he gets laid a lot! too bad I'm not there to help!!!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: