Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anal-slut
Posted: 2005-11-02, 2:05 am

streetwalker
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I want a nice bitch to fuck in the ass. Isn't there anyone who knows where one can find such baby in Ams-dam???
Re: Anal-slut
Posted: 2005-11-02, 2:14 am

polo91
You have Irene in Sint Annenstraat. she is OK for 150/200 € for 1 hour with anal sex.
Bye.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 2:51 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You're not related to Oldar, are you by any chance?

Anyway, the best tactic I have found is to be direct. Say what you mean and say it LOUD.

You really want to try the street Stoofsteeg first. There is a bar there called the Stoof and it opens onto Stoofsteeg. All the girls opposite that bar do anal for 35 euros or less, but you have to be pretty strong and direct about it to get the deal.

I suggest, right opposite the Stoof side doors, you will see some Moroccan guys hanging around looking at the Girls. Thats because they know they are the cheapest sluts in the Wallen.

Just go upto any window opposite that bar and say it just like that. Say, "I want to fuck you, and I want to do it in your ass. I want a real bitch-slut experience and I am NOT paying more than 35 euros. " (You may have to bargain up to 50) but hey, so what, a slut is a slut so save your money and get it real cheap.

Don't forget to say it loud, because if that bitch doesn't go for it, the next door neighbour will. Her loss is the other sluts gain..

Always works for me. good luck my Swedish buddy.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 4:33 am

streetwalker
Nada...
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: