Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-11-02, 8:01 am

pantonio3
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Amsterdam

Last edited by pantonio3 on 2007-03-28, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Help identifying ladies around Sexyland
Posted: 2005-11-02, 4:05 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Girl 4 is Antonia, a good provider usually, with a fine small slim body to play with and neat, firm enhanced boobs. I got all the positions I asked for in a couple of 30 min sessions last trip. Maybe the 'doggy only' restriction was because you were on a cheapskate €50 rate.

See the "girl in covered area (tattoo Yousef)" thread on (now) page 2 for more.

Posted: 2005-11-02, 5:06 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Girl 1 is indeed Naomi. She wasn't always blonde, unitl recently she had brown hair, and has a very baby doll appearance. She was fine with me.

Girl 2 - Wim wrote about her a month or two ago, that is if she wears a white sort of night dress.

Girl 3 is Nicole (Czech), a very lively lady, I'm sure 100 would have given you a lot more, it always has for me, I was just thinking of visiting her tonight in fact! Lovely dirty laugh and cheeky smile.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 5:12 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Girl umber 2 sounds like naughty Nadia of Portugal. An old timer by now. In her kamer you can enjoy throbbing techno music the beat of which she will try and yank your dick off to during the handjob that she invariably tries to pass off for paid sex. A very pretty girl (with stretch mark titties) sub par soulless provider to be avoided although some say she is good if you spend lots more money for an hour, say. . No thanks.
Pepto
Posted: 2005-11-02, 8:25 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Girl 1 is called Naomi, but I don't think she is one of the 3 Naomi's in the Device. Don't want to cause any confusion.

Girl 3 Nicole(Czech) in Device is same girl as Nikole.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 1:40 am

Wim Admin
Girl 1 Naomi , the blonde barbiedoll at nr 1-1 , know exactly who she is cause few days ago had a little chat with her (thought she was Agnieska) - is that true she was dark and has a spur of Indonesian complexion .... ?

Girl 2 Nadia , Pepto is right , I saw her again last week at her regular kamer , she's Portugese , also in a confusing way referred to as Maria , that is nr 3 St Annenstraat the kamer on right hand , on left hand is Elena from Bulgaria , both evenings only.

Girl 3 Nicole , always a very inviting girl , always the first kamer on rh entering from Annendwars (nr 5-6) , IMO she's also in the week often there. Sometimes she handles a little whip to point at you or keep you halt .....

Girl 4 Antonia, clearly Antonia, now we must be sure that is her who has the Yousef-tattoo on her back

recom. - try the tall sexy blond on the cornerroom across from the smartshop (evenings) , Stephanie from Poland ....
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: