Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Wonderjam In Amsterdam November 16, 17 18 & 19
Posted: 2005-11-10, 7:35 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
If anyone in Amsterdam wants to check out some hot live music on November 16, 17, 18 or 19 then check out the Wonderjam Texas Music Showcase at Maloe Melo.

www.maloemelo.nl

Carolyn Wonderland is a smokin hot singer, songwriter and guitar player from Austin Texas. She will headline with a full band each night. I have been seeing Carolyn perform for many years and she is a lovely homegrown Texas talent.

Patrice Pike and Wayne Sutton will also play with a full band each night. Once again I have also seen these two perform for many years and they are both extremely talented. I remember a gig in Houston years ago where Wayne got blasted on Tequila and took a break during the middle of the show, Patrice dove into a solo acoustic set that left tears in my eyes. On a hot night Wayne absolutely shreds on guitar.

Patrice and Carolyn are absolutely two of the most talented, passionate and hard working Texas artists to emerge in the last fifteen years. These girls can sing their ass off and on a good night they produce some magical moments. I dig these chicks in a big way and I believe you will too.

Many special guests will appear at these gigs. Admission is only 7,50 euro

For more info check out

www.carolynwonderland.com

www.patricepike.com

www.wonderjaminamsterdam.com

Enjoy,

Texas Freedomchild
Re: Wonderjam In Amsterdam November 16, 17 18 & 19
Posted: 2005-11-10, 10:48 am

withnail Power Kat
hey trip, how you doing?

sounds interesting this gig and i do like the maloe melo. almost tripped over there last night actually but ended up at the soundgarden on marnixstraat.... and i can feel the hangover creeping up slowly.... anyway ill try and check out the texans.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2005-11-10, 6:30 pm

Luther Head
Nice tip, thanks. Sounds interesting and within my budget.
Posted: 2005-11-10, 8:07 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Withnail,

Last night would have been a cool night to head over there as Carolyn Wonderland was celebrating her birthday at the club. Carolyn was playing as an acoustic duo for her B- Day show I suspect. The four shows next week should be electric gigs with a full band. Carolyn is in Ams a few days early before all the other musicians fly into town. There should be a whole tribe of freaks at these gigs. Should be a grand ole time

If anyone happens to catch one of these shows please post a mini review on this thread.

Kind Regards,

Trip
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: