Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Privehuis question
Posted: 2005-11-13, 8:32 pm

GROGmaster
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Cheers for any feedback here.

I was wondering how these places worked. I have researched as much information as I can on this site but would like to know any personal experiences with a Privehuis.

Question 1.
Do you know of any good privehuis's in central Amsterdam.?
Question 2.
Am I right in saying you enter the building, view a line up of girls, make your pick then pay up front for half an hour or so. Is that all you pay for, ie, no other charges, etc. Do you have to pay for anything else, apart from the girls time.?
Question 3.
Do you have to explain to the girl what you would like to do and explain that she must be completely nude and that you intend to touch everything or is it much more laid back than the RLD window girls.
Question 4.
Please let me know of any rip-off scams that I should be aware of and what I can expect to pay for an hour or so.

I like the idea of a Privehuis as it seems more laid back and free to relax with no rush unlike the main RLD. I would like to be able to pick a girl with very little restrictions on what I want to do, without clock/time watching. Are the girls in privehuis's just as fussy as the RLD girls or
is it more or less anything goes.?

major thanx for any feedback
Re: Privehuis question
Posted: 2005-11-13, 9:02 pm

axxxtw Founder
On the left is a drop down box, open the second of them which contains all the sex information. Scroll down and you'll find a piece called "Prive Guide". It'll tell you all you need to know as to what to expect. Sorry, about the prices still being listed in guilders---we thought we'd removed those!

The list of prives is in the same drop down box. Check the listings. Park 118 was a favourite, as well as Club Bianca a bit further out---although recent reports have been mixed for both, new ladies come and go. There are a few others.

greetz

Last edited by axxxtw on 2005-11-13, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Privehuis question
Posted: 2005-11-13, 9:30 pm

GROGmaster
Thanks for the kind reply and feedback,
I'll go and read it carefully again
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: