Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Just memories. off topic
Posted: 2005-11-13, 11:41 pm

Oliver7xx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It's that time of year again when the batteries need a charge, when the mind drifts and remembers the sights and sounds of Amsterdam. Mind your step(Schipol) ring, ring of the bikes just before you get flattened. the hustle and bustle of the Red Light areas. I once saw a blind man being shown round by his ( I assume) wife. That's what I call a relationship.

Then there was the young lady in Sint Annenstraat Swinging on the curtain pole, legs either side of the door, my those pelvic thrusts. I would have needed life insurance to enter that kamer.
Then I read in the device about a Russian lady in a long black dress on Oude Neuwstraat. I am spent out of cash and energy then one rainy night , steamed up glasses, there she is, sweet jesus HJ please in I go and fall flat on my face, I should have remembered (Mind your step). It was not my Russian lady after all but the best HJ ever. €30 for 45 mins. She teased and tormented, an expert. I never found her again but mabe this time.

The ice ring will be back for Christmas with a hot air ballon on The Dam . So they say.
That brings back memories of Park 118 and broken ribs but thats another story.
Re: Just memories. off topic
Posted: 2005-11-14, 5:23 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Kim2
Posted: 2005-11-14, 12:09 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
>The ice ring will be back for Christmas with a hot air ballon on The Dam . So they say
>That brings back memories of Park 118 and broken ribs but thats another story

And that's the story to hear, I think - okay, spill the beans!

;)
Posted: 2005-11-15, 3:56 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes Neurosynth, I still dream about her every night. Re-watching the edited highlights before bed helps.

Posted: 2005-11-22, 1:33 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The thing with Kim2 was that I kept seeing her literally year after year. So if nothing else we each knew something of the others history. Not sure I'll ever have such a long lived "relationship" (cough) with a working girl again.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: