Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Vaginal Fisting
Posted: 2005-11-15, 5:14 pm

TIM
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Folks,

Any of you happen to know of prostitutes who'd be prepared to be fisted or enjoy "kinky" sex please?
Re: Vaginal Fisting
Posted: 2005-11-15, 11:38 pm

clubted
Highly unlikely.....but then again, for the right price, anything is possible......but, you would have to have a surgical glove, and it would have to come from it's sterile origin.....pulling one out of your back pocket would not work. I doubt any and I mean any girl would allow you to do that bareback. You might compromise quality by asking an older window woman or one of the older latin ladies by the old church who have had 3 or 4 kids in their lifetime and wouldn't mind anything going in them. In this case, maybe your washed hand might be ok for them. Furthermore, you might get a better price with these ladies, but the old latin women are on the border of repulsive.....no disrespect intended. For a better decent girl, be prepared to pony up some serious euros and then again, you may be duped into only a few fingers and then get a crying story that it hurts too much, after your down a few hundred euros. Then what do you do???
Posted: 2005-11-16, 11:59 am

TIM
Thanks for that, Clubted. Your warning about getting duped has happened to me, although I didn't fork out too much: about €30.

I accosted a large black hooker opposite the Old Church, you know the ones who are always tapping their windows to catch your eye; asked if she was prepared for The Business; she agreed; and when I got in and put my money in the box, precicely what you said occured: she "welched" on me! Waste of money. So the moral of that story is that you cannot really trust some of them to deliver!
Posted: 2005-11-17, 6:27 pm

TIM
Had a great experience last March at the Paradise Club: Close to fisting a lady there; got four fingers in, but she told me that "was cheating"; wanted my cock inside her instead. I was about to push my thumb in...!
Posted: 2005-11-18, 1:30 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
a bit tight then?
Posted: 2005-11-18, 11:29 am

TIM
You'd think so, Mike, wouldn't you. But not a bit of it: Tons of lovely room, so to speak. Maybe she'd had a few kids. No, I was about to go all the way when she just reckoned I was "cheating"!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: