Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Massage parlour erections
Posted: 2005-11-16, 12:10 pm

upforit8898
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey everyone, im going on a trip to amsterdam in jan.
Have heard about massages you can get, where they are naked.
does anyone have any information about this?
avg price?
location?
how it works?
and wot happens if you get an erection while a nice asian girl is rubbing her body over you?
thanx
Re: Massage parlour erections
Posted: 2005-11-16, 3:56 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
What happens if you don't. Ask for your money back?

Posted: 2005-11-17, 3:07 pm

upforit8898
so its expected??
Posted: 2005-11-17, 4:15 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Bit of an insult if you didn't, I'd say.

Posted: 2005-11-17, 6:30 pm

TIM
Upforit, you get an erection and you ought to rejoice! Hopefully she'll grab it. Try the Paradise Club; they even have a website. Mind me asking what age-group you are in?
Posted: 2005-11-18, 3:14 pm

upforit8898
Im 18, but av no idea wot to expect or wots going to happen.
It jus seems unreal that u go for a massage and are expected to get an erection without the girl taking insult.
how much is this paradice club?
thanx
Posted: 2005-11-18, 3:19 pm

rubadubdub
dude... with any hot girl rubbing you in the right ways and places it'll be hard not to get hard involuntarily... most of them get into it and like to see the fruits of their labour... one girl said to me that some girls don't like it if the guy has no 'fruit' to bear as they feel like a machine... others don't care and are happy to have your wallet...
Posted: 2005-11-18, 8:43 pm

TIM
It's €50 or €60 for the evening, excluding alcoholic drinks. It can often be a most enjoyable evening; Thursday is "gang-bang night". You can even walk from the city centre once you are familiar with the route. Takes a 20 minute brisk walk, once you cross the river by free ferry. Behind Central Station.
Posted: 2005-11-19, 2:52 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Congratulations, you have chosen to explore a great service area. I love a good "normal" massage and also find erotic massage to be a great stress reliever. The ideal is to combine both but that's not always easy to find in NL.

Here, the routine varies a bit from parlour to parlour and upon the number of ladies free but it is along these lines. You enter parlour and state your requirements: "I want to get a massage".
You will be introduced to ladies and make you choice, she leads you to a room, you select from menu of massage types/time/etc., money changes hands, she offers you a drink and shows you the shower. You strip & shower then lie on the bed.

The girl returns, strips and proceeds with a massage of variable quality. At some point you are told to roll over by which stage you will probably have a stiffy. Massage continues until it reaches genitals, which is probably quite quickly. Depending on the deal the lady will then negotiate extra services and proceed to give you hand job.

Notes:
- erotic massage parlours here usually have websites, often with english sections, and are fairly clear about types of massage, time & cost. Many do NOT offer BJ or full sex. Look in the device for more info.
- if the lady didn't get naked when she came back you are probably visiting a professional masseuse who may take offence at an erection (although it can't be the first time). Think of your grandma.
- massages are available at saunas; these places are mixed sex and fully naked so the massage is too, although the masseuse will probably use lots of towels. This is, of course, a professional massage so think of granny again.
- borderline cases are chinese massage places where the girls will not strip but may do HJ as an extra. If extras are on offer the girl will make it clear.
- typical cost:
- erotic massage: E75-100 for 45 minutes body-to-body massage including HJ.
- chinese massage: more like E30 of 60 minutes plus E15-30 for HJ.

Personally, I find that I am now able to separate in my mind erotic and normal massages with the result that I get an erection in the former but not the latter. Obviously that avoids any embarrasment. However, I am not too worried about a stiffy in a normal situation: usually towels are used to hide your genitals all the time and I expect that the masseuses are used to seeing a few tentposts. the only time I found it embarrasing was when having a massage in India, the masseuse turned out to be a masseur and I was left entirely naked throughout. My mind was playing tricks and gave me an erection which was solved by great consideration of granny. The masseur made no comment.
Posted: 2005-11-20, 9:57 pm

Traveller
Hmm...variety of responses here ...

Frankly, this is going to depend on where you are getting a massage...you should get the idea pretty quickly or not as to whether an erection will get a "re-action".

Places like Chang Mai ... well, they would be disappointed if you did not!

However, if you are in, say, Sauna Deco (http://www.saunadeco.nl)...you would not feel that good about an erection. BTW, Sauna Deco is a Sauna, very nice decor, "uni-sex" and professional everything except sex. If you just want to relax...I highly recommend it.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: