Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sara From Italy on Oz Achterburgwal
Posted: 2005-11-16, 7:36 pm

Dam_04
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

Is this stunner still there in the same location? And also the other Italian lass called Cassie next door to her does anyone know?

2 weeks today and counting!! Going over for the weekend to celebrate my 21st, life couldn't get any better eh!

cheers

Posted: 2005-11-17, 12:46 am

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I don't know about the girl but you have a happy birthday and a great trip. I will be there at the end of Apr for Queen's day. Be sure to write a trip report.

Have a great time, BUTTHEAD
Re: Sara From Italy on Oz Achterburgwal
Posted: 2005-11-17, 1:07 am

Dam_04
Cheers mate......... April is a good time to go, usually go then just to break it up abit just before the annual earyl December trip.

Have a look out for the girls i mentioned (if still there) pure quality, I'm sure other people on the board will vouch for this!

Dam_04

Posted: 2005-11-17, 1:24 am

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes they are both there. I don't know the last time you saw Sara but her beautiful long black hair is now short. She is still as beautiful as ever though. Another board member recently seen them both and had a great time. When you see them tell them hello from Bonnie and Clyde and tell them we will see them in March. They are both the sweetest girls in the RLD. What a great place to be for your B-day. Have a great time and Happy Birthday.
Bonnie
Posted: 2005-11-17, 3:09 am

dambuster2
Whereabouts on OZAB, people ? Need a tip for a girl for when I go in the New Year. I love Italian women. Seen a Sara listed in the device on OZAB, but it's probably not the same girl as she's Albanian.

Dam_04 - Let us know how you get on with Sara (or her Italian mate) and if she's still as good as you remember.
Posted: 2005-11-17, 6:19 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yes, she's there at #27-4, and Cassie (K.C.) is in #27-3. Be sure to tell Sara that her "beautiful moustache" sends his love, and I'll call her soon.
Posted: 2005-11-17, 1:05 pm

gingerbeast
Can anybody tell me which map this kamer #27-4 is??

I am looking at the maps from the drop down on the left but can't seen to see it.

Please help........

Thanks in advance
Posted: 2005-11-17, 7:57 pm

Wim Admin
That Map is stil to come ,
but chose Walletjes 2 , and you see OZA 27 is halfway Boomsteeg and Molensteeg
W.
Posted: 2005-11-17, 8:33 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
sara from italy , i hope she still has a hairy bush, cant beleive shes cut her hair
Posted: 2005-11-18, 5:38 pm

gingerbeast
Thanks Wim....
Posted: 2005-11-18, 9:10 pm

Dam_04
Thanks for the info everyone. Dambuster i will give a detailed trip report so you know what you're in for! Trying to pluck up the courage to have both of them at the same time,not sure though, should be ok after a few Vodka red bulls!

Do you all normally go for the standard time for 50e or go for 100e for half an hour? Don't know if it's cos i go in there feeling quite pi*sed but i always end up being in there half an hour+! Noticed with Sara and Cassie how they don't rush you compared to what i've experienced with some other girls there.

Has anyone got any other recomendations at the moment? Wouldn't mind finding a young lass 19/20 maybe.... saw some nice girls on Stoofsteg last time i was there. And a young looking girl in a window next to the Old Sailor with a Von Dutch cap on and a dog with her, anyone know who she is?

Cheers

Posted: 2005-11-20, 5:22 pm

Dam_04
^

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: