Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Want to MEET SOME NATIVES TO CHILL WITH!
Posted: 2005-11-17, 12:11 am

youngfonz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello All. I am getting into Amsterdam Friday morning and want to meet some natives so that I dont seem like a tourist. If any natives read this or anybody traveling over there too. please give me a shoutout. amorris@3rdeyedesigns.net
Re: Want to MEET SOME NATIVES TO CHILL WITH!
Posted: 2005-11-17, 6:55 pm

Joecaddy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Heres a tip I used back in 2001 after my first trip to Amsterdam, try personal ads! There are still some free international singles sites on the web, I literally typed up a general intro and pasted it into all the responses I sent. Be honest and sincere as to what you are really looking for and it will help, when I sent out the responses I specifically mentioned my interests and upon meeting there is no question as to your desires. I did make contact with a very nice Dutch girl who I still remain in contact with today. It is nice to stroll along the canals with a local resident and especially when they know all about the town, to drop into a local bar no wider than a closet and share a few drinks, its certainly well worth the effort to meet a few locals...

Lang leve Amsterdam!

Joecaddy.....
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: