Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Need company 25-30December
Posted: 2005-11-17, 1:31 pm

alexis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi to all. I'll be in A'dam during 25-30 December. I just broke up with my girlfriend and i want to celebrate there. We had a relationship for almost two years but i didn't feel the same. So here i am. If anyone want to join me in madness i 'll be glad. This is my second trip and my last because at the end of January i'll be moved there permantly.I'm 26 years old and i smoke a lot :) I just need a pal to hang around and have fun. I'll stay in the Dam Hotel. See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 2005-11-18, 9:20 am

alexis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What? Still nobody? Ok ok, i understand. So if anyone see a blonde guy near 26 years old walking always stoned that's probably me! Come and talk to me i don't bite at all. I am telling you the truth :)

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: