Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Nov 26-29 (first trip)
Posted: 2005-11-22, 6:39 am

krazy5abi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
not really sure how i stumbled onto this board but am i ever glad that i did... great site... been very helpful so far....

i got a stop over in amsterdam for roughly 72 hours... been reading a lot of posts on the message board and in the device...

it seems that Nina is a must visit... and i'm a fan of the privehuis' so it seems park 118 would be the place to go... is there anything/anyone else that is an abosolute MUST????

i have absolutely nothing planned... no hotel booked.... i arrive at 8am on a klm flight and jus gonna head to central station via the train and start my hotel hunt there...

any info on hotels or anything in general that you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated... as far as hotels go, lookin for as cheap as possible... jus gotta have private bathroom... otherwise anything goes... noise isn't an issue at all... i'm headed to india after this so pretty much anywhere i stay is gonna be better than where i'm goin... prefer to spend my money on extra curricular activities ;)

and if anyone is interested in hookin up for some drinks or anything, drop me a line

thanks in advance... and i will definately post a trip report when i get back...
Re: Nov 26-29 (first trip)
Posted: 2005-11-22, 3:18 pm

dambuster2
Try the "Get a Room" link at the top right hand corner of the page. They have some good discounts for Ignatzmice members.
Posted: 2005-11-23, 10:43 am

tw25rw Power Kat
I'm not so sure Nina is a must visit. I found she is a good hostess with no rip off tricks, but she didn't really do it for me and I had a lot of trouble finishing off with her.

I am sure you would be making a mistake not booking a room. Unless you don't mind staying out by the airport and cathing the train in every day.

Posted: 2005-11-23, 5:44 pm

Frans Hals
I don't think Nina is the greatest thing since sliced bread either, but for somone who has never done anything like this before, she is not a bad starting place. The worst thing would be to make your first visit to someone who was really a rip off, or really obnoxious, as this might put you off permanently. On second thoughts, maybe that would be a good thing!
Posted: 2005-11-24, 11:14 am

tw25rw Power Kat
Yes, she would be good for a beginner.. She just didn't do it for me. Nothing wrong with her at all..

The one who really blew me away last month was Greek Maria in the covered area...

Posted: 2005-11-25, 6:57 pm

floydpink
...another good choice for the beginner would be Jessica. She will get you relaxed and comfortable with no clock-watching or upsell tactics, and is really friendly and quite nice overall. Good luck to you!

floyd

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: