Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Back to the RLD I Go
Posted: 2005-11-24, 2:15 am

dlaw
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've been a lurker here for a couple of years and have found this board to be very helpful and informative. The best on the net!

I'm going back for the first time in about two years and i was hoping to get some advice....
I have had great experiences at Asmara and hit and miss at Park 118. Can someone give me an update on Asmara? I'm going between Christmas and New Years.

Also, could I get some advice as to where I can get quality pre-rolled stuff ( i know, silly- but for the life of me I just don't like rolling my own).

Thanks to all for your great posts!

dlaw
Re: Back to the RLD I Go
Posted: 2005-11-25, 8:58 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
(When buying prerolled joints take care to make sure you know whether they are mixed with tobacco or not. (to each his own ... but yuck!))
Re: Back to the RLD I Go
Posted: 2005-11-25, 11:47 pm

Mr.Plug
You can buy 3-packs of empty (pre-rolled) cones in the head shops, buy some quality weed, and then just pack it in yourself. Very simple! Then you don't have to worry about the quality of the pre-rolled weed, or whether its been mixed with tobacco. I don't like to roll either, but this method is idiot proof, and you end up with a professional looking joint!

I have always smoked out of a pipe while in A'dam, but this year discovered the above method and it worked out great. Much more convenient to just pull out a joint and light up, rather than deal with a pipe.

-- Mr. Plug
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: