Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Airport Security
Posted: 2005-11-25, 11:11 am

alexis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have a querry. How tough is the airport security at Schiphol? If you have at your possess about 2-3g somewhere at your bags,on you e.t.c. they 'll noticed? Don't misunderstanding me, i'm just asking you.

Thank you xxx

Posted: 2005-11-25, 12:45 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
They are really looking for guns/bombs etc.. They might take it off you, but it's not the end of the world and I never saw dogs sniffing people on the way out..

Posted: 2005-11-25, 2:00 pm

willstewart
I got screened twice on the way from Schipol to the UK. No checks whatsoever once I reached the UK though. Suppose if it's hidden well / looks inconspicuous, they might not notice it............always the risk of getting randomly picked out though, so you take your chance.
Re: Airport Security
Posted: 2005-11-25, 3:32 pm

warbird
Upon ariving back in the US, a traveling companion was detained for over an hour for a trace of dust in his back pack. I don't think Schiphol is where you'll have a problem if you're departing Amsterdam - it will be at your destination.

Posted: 2005-11-25, 3:34 pm

charlie
Alexis

Depends what the 2-3g is? If its green then expect a bollocking and end of story.

charlie
Re: Airport Security
Posted: 2005-11-25, 5:49 pm

markcheech
as some one already said, it's not the airport in a'dam. b ut your destination.

Altough.. speaking from experience. I was bringing back 3 grams of hash, tucked in my jeans pocket. I was searched and they found it. The poliet took it from me, and I had to sign a piece of paper saying I would not do it again or I could face a pentily in A'dam. If i did not sign it, I could have my day in court for transporting. BUT.. I never transported it. It all happened in A'dam airport. Not my destination.

Good luck on whatever you do with it
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: