Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
drop die shit
Posted: 2005-11-27, 12:36 am

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
for any fans of hip hop in town i should 'give a big shout' out for this breaks and beats festival which is going on at the melkweg all this weekend. having managed to blag it onto the guest list last night i can confirm that it is well worth checking out. i enjoyed tim dog, smith and wesson plus assorted others (including an utterly amazing human beatbox guy) whilst simultaneously enjoying a mixed bag full of this years cannabis cup weed entries. more info on the event at www.dropdieshit.nl

talking of weed - popped into hunters bar this evening for the first time in a while. the weed menu was barely recognisable with a lot of the old staples missing. i was told lavender was 'hard to come by at the moment' and noticed also that amnesia is now missing as is the mexican and all the other hazes. queen of the shop currently seems to be sage and sour at 9.50 a gramme followed by king willem at 7, jack herrer and a few others. i picked up some very nice outdoor citral which at only 5.50 a gramme is een goedkoop if ever i saw one.

tomorrow im off to check out the Independent Documentary Festival Amsterdam which looks really good. go to www.idfa.nl for full details - english translation is on the site.

finally a question - does anybody know the milf at singel 73A? looking resplendent in her red glow as i cycled by this evening...

doog!

withnail
Re: drop die shit
Posted: 2005-11-27, 5:03 am

space doubt
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Damn I wish I had heard about this, would've been worth coming over to see the Liks, didn't think Smif n' Wesson still went by that name though.

Oh well I'll just have to keep day dreaming about my trip on the 19th.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: