Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Pijp
Posted: 2005-12-02, 6:08 am

TheD411
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Where is this area? I know the Singel and the Main RLD, but not the Pijp. Have heard is a great area for the girls. Can anyone help in a way using landmarks?! The street names kill me man!

I stay in the Singel right of the Herenstraat.

Thanks
Re: The Pijp
Posted: 2005-12-02, 11:57 am

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-12-02, 12:37 pm

Luther Head
The RLD is along the canal. The name is not coming to me, but easy enough to find: just go to the Rijksmuseum and face it with your back towards the town centrum. Walk to the left side of the Rijks from that vantage point until you come to the canal, then walk straight up the canal (south) until you see red lights on your left (about 5-7 minutes) and there you are.
Posted: 2005-12-02, 1:07 pm

axxxtw Founder
Our "RLD Walking Tour" provides directions starting from an easy to find landmark---the Rijksmuseum. The tour is available by selecting the 2nd link, in the 2nd drop down box just to your left on this page.

A printable version of the tour is also available.

Posted: 2005-12-02, 10:15 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It is not a very large RLD, but has been known to harbor some gems.

Careful - If you blink you can miss it.

the dogs
Posted: 2005-12-03, 12:54 am

Quimrod
Luther, the canal name is Ruysdaelkade. The area on the east side of the canal is historically a retreat for people of an arts bent - poets, writers, dossers, students etc

A smallish collection of windows but a cheap alternative to de Wallen and more bang for your buck
Posted: 2005-12-03, 4:42 am

SunLover
When Bianca left Park118 she set up shop in De Pijp for
several years. I still dream about her. Damn.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-12-04, 5:33 pm

ignatbandit
It may have gems but has many more dogs unfortunately. I speak from experience after a session with a sweaty Lithuanian girl, and she looked the best of the bunch!
Posted: 2005-12-05, 9:32 pm

withnail Power Kat
well i too speak from the experience of passing along the ruysdaelkade most days and would refute the previous suggestion about the prevailance of not such good looking girls. i frequently can count 6,7,8 very attractive ladies indeed, particularly during the daytime. certainly more good than bad virtually every time - in fact im constantly surprised by how many sexy girls are stood there mid-afternoon. do not bank on saving money over the wallen though, cost is generally the same in my experience.

regards from amsterdam

withnail
Posted: 2005-12-05, 10:09 pm

freakpa
I walked past ths pijp reds and I must say I was impressed. There were at least three 8's and a couple 7's. Didn't stop in as it was raining and I was walking but in retrospect I'd have a much better story for everyone.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: