Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I'd like to watch
Posted: 2005-12-06, 12:52 am

bill32
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've been a relatively frequent visitor to the RLD and had lots of good and interesting times. We all have fantasies and ideas of one sort of another but there's one thing I haven't done and that is to be the silent onlooker, and that thought still intrigues me to this day. Visiting the various clubs that are out there doesn't somehow hit the ticket however.

So I'm happy to arrange and fully pay for a joint visit to a good looking Wallen girl for someone out there. I would just sit and watch, nothing else. Discretion assured from my side. Super stud not needed, but a certain lack of shyness is obviously appropriate.

If anyone out there is interested, PM me about availability/timing and anything else you think important, and I'll take it from there.
Re: I'd like to watch
Posted: 2005-12-06, 1:50 am

dolfino
have you tried the booths at sexyland or the peep show in the RLD. They have live couples on show at the top of the hour from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. on the weekends. You can come watch me when I come back next April, but trust me, it won't be a pretty sight.
Posted: 2005-12-06, 2:51 am

dambuster2
Quote:
]So I'm happy to arrange and fully pay for a joint visit to a good looking Wallen girl for someone out there. I would just sit and watch, nothing else. Discretion assured from my side. Super stud not needed, but a certain lack of shyness is obviously appropriate.
Dunno if girls charge extra for someone watching or not. I have no objection to someone watching if they are gonna pay their share of the fee. I just don't like the idea of someone jerking off as I'm pumping away at some hot girl. Kinda puts me off my stroke. Yuck.
Posted: 2005-12-06, 11:26 am

roys6484
Well, as I bat for both sides, the idea of someone watching or indeed me watching also appeals. However, I too am not a pretty sight, but if you dont mind, neither do I, and please feel free to join in. Of course, I only bite, touch or otherwise handle those who wish it. I'm around on 14th December and can't wait to get my usual mix of girls, TS's and maybe a bi-guy or two....

Incidentally, being bi has many advantages, the main one being that couples M/F or M/M, love to find someone to help spice up their sexual adventures.
Posted: 2005-12-06, 12:45 pm

tigger2
i don't mind, as long as you pay your share.
you could even join in (not with me but with her).
i know 1 or 2 girls who i know will take 2, so i'm assuming they also won't mind if 1 just watches - as long as they get something for it.
do you live in amsterdam or planning a visit?
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: