Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam Virgin !
Posted: 2005-12-06, 7:11 pm

wallace
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going Nxt Month, Just Wanted To Know The Best Places To See Some Live, On Stage Action ? Any Ideas
Re: Amsterdam Virgin !
Posted: 2005-12-06, 10:28 pm

shero1904
the cassa rosso show is interesting for a first timer.
and yes live sex on stage means just that.
nice way to have your eyes opened I'd say?
Posted: 2005-12-06, 11:16 pm

GROGmaster
Is Casso Rosso worth it though, for the price they charge.
Anyway, remember the peep show at sexy land has live sex every hour between the solo girl acts. You have to be simply lucky to be there at the right time. I've seen a bloke licking a girls ass and pussy while sh'e standing up and bending over while another girl is giving him a blow job. It costs €2 for about 1 & half minutes or so viewing. Don't go for a private view cabin this is a rip off which costs slightly less than visiting a window girl anyway.
Posted: 2005-12-07, 12:45 am

roys6484
The most imp[ortnat thing is research. My first trip I missed the RLD c ompletley, I walked towards the right as I left the station and after 6hours was too tired to have any fun.

I agree the Cassa Rosa is good for one visit, but I found th eMoulin Rouge (not sure if its still there)m wa more fun and you got closer to the action. You shoudl explore th ewindows of the Wallen and Singel, maybe not the Pijp first time ( a long way away).

Take a good look at all the windows, the girls are gorgeous, the ones on Bloedstratt especially interesting.

My main advice, is use the maps in here. Print them if you can and use them. Oh, and dont drink alochol in the streets (got into a problem there myself) and of course, if you liek the weed, its not a good idea to be alone when consuming.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: