Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sex Workers Forum
Posted: 2007-08-26, 6:15 am

420 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As I prepare for my upcoming annual trip to Costa Rica I came across a interesting thread on http://www.costaricaticas.com

It appears that some of the Ticas started a website/forum for Sex workers in San Jose. I am not fluent in Spanish so I am including a translation of the Welcome page. I would be really interested to know if girls in other sex destinations have a similar way of communicating their issues, likes and dislikes.

It was interesting to read posts from some of the working girls in Holland (Bianca, Sabrina) and Fkk Land (Cordellia).

Welcome to Tica Force! This is the first virtual community exclusively for the women who work in the sexual tourism in Costa Rica. "Force", to recognize the great strength, persistence, and to be able of the women and "Tica" because they work in Rica..pero Coast is not single for Costa Rican women! Tica force includes to ALL the women who work in the atmosphere of sexual tourism, without concerning its nationality. Tica force was the idea of the same women who work in the sexual tourism, which they wanted a space to respond to the Web sites of the tourists and to create a community of support and solidarity between women. Here you are going to find a forum where they can write (and read) on its clients, the work premises, which they want to share. Also there are a list of organizations allied and several documents with information on sexual health and human rights. This page is for vos! Please I wrote on which you like, which does not seem to you, and if it lacks something more, decilo! You are not timid!

http://www.fuerzatica.com

Posted: 2007-09-03, 4:50 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
That's interesting. They seem to have use same software than ignatzmice, same form to fill for the search engine. Just imagine : a website where window girls would post their comments :)
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: