Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
amsterdam vs costa rica
Posted: 2007-09-09, 1:29 am

newyork
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
just wondering how the experience of costa rica is different from amsterdam. it's got to be cheaper and better weather... but how are the women?
Re: amsterdam vs costa rica
Posted: 2007-09-09, 8:25 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are all sorts of reasons to travel to Costa Rica. This reply is limited to hobbying in the capital city of San Jose. Basically, there is only one reason you would choose to travel to San Jose and that is for the women.

For the single male tourist the area of interest in downtown San Jose is " Gringo Gulch. " Throughout San Jose there are numerous venues to hobby- strip clubs, massage parlors, freelancer bars etc.

Knowing some Spanish is not a must but certainly helps. For a first timer with limited or no Spanish, I would stick with the following venues which are the easiest sure things and are relatively hassle free. I will not suggest any strip clubs because the drinks are expensive and there are some rip off joints as well as high pressure joints. Some strip clubs have on site rooms for sexo but prices are high in many strip clubs.

Since I avoid the strip clubs, that leaves massage parlors and freelancer bars. One of the best, if not the best, massage parlors is zona blue- this is where I go for daytime fun. ZB is walking distance from the hotels I will suggest. You can get either half an hour or an hour full serve massage at ZB. The second most popular MP is New Fantasy- down the street from ZB. If you go to ZB after dark take a taxi- it is not safe to walk most of the streets at night.

After an afternoon massage and maybe a nap it is time to check out the late afternoon or early evening shift at the Blue Marlin Bar in the Hotel Del Rey. The Blue Marlin Bar is one of the best freelancer venues in the world. The girls are either local Tica girls or from Nicaragua ( Nicas ) or Colombians. Once in awhile you will meet a girl from the Dominican Republic, Panama or another South American country. The girls will range from average to well above average with a few stunners here and there. I do not think it will be a problem finding a chica you fancy at the Marlin.

Most of the girls will ask for one hundred US for a trip back to your room. You should try and bargain her down, some will go lower some will not. On a crowded night many of the hot girls will not go lower than one hundred US. Usually a session lasts from 1.5 to 2 hours back in the room. You should ask up front for what you expect her to do and see how shee reacts to your requests. The Blue Marlin is filled with all types- most of the girls will give you a great time, there are a few duds and a few rip offs in the crowd. The pre-selection interview is important, you can often weed out the scammers and hardcore chicks if you buy them a drink and interview them well. The scenery changes hour by hour. The afternoons are laid back and not too crowded, on a busy night the bar will be filled with 100- 120 chicas. The scene rages from happy hour to the wee hours.

When you need a break from the Blue Marlin walk across the street to Key Largo. KL is a nightclub and bar also filled with freelancers and live music. The Monkey Bar and New york Bar are also venues across the street and down the street from the Blue Marlin- these two bars are more for drinking than hooking up.

When you want to explore another spot grab a taxi to the IDEM Bar. Best time to visit is between 8 and 11 PM. There will be about twenty or thirty girls working who you can take to a room in the back for about half the price of a Marlin girl.

These are the main spots I frequent in San Jose maybe others can add some more....... The hotels I would stay at on a first trip are either the Presidente, The Sportsmen Lodge or the Del Rey. The Del Rey does charge $ 10 to take a girl up to your room. You can walk to the Presidente from the Del rey, some will suggest it is not safe to walk this route after dark but I do it, some guys take a taxi this short distance. If you stay at the Sportsmen Lodge you will need a taxi.

San Jose makes for a grest three or four night trip- if you only stay three nights you will be wishing you could stay longer. The above hotels sell out all the time so reserve well in advance. Most of the chicas I have met there are a blast. There is no heat like Latina heat Some of these girls will teach us old dogs some new tricks. Bless their hearts they make this world a better place !

Learn more by registering and reading at the free site

www.costaricaticas.com

Pura Vida !
Re: amsterdam vs costa rica
Posted: 2007-09-09, 9:35 am

420 Power Kat
Trip is right on with his description of the scene in San Jose. Costa Rican women are generally very friendly and IMO quite intoxicating. If you are comparing the Ducth women to Central American women there is no comparison in their behaviour. You really cannot beat the variety in Amsterdam but the service is generally quite mechanical (unless you are willing to part with 200 Euro for one hour). I have never had a BBBJ in the Wallen and really do not enjoy fucking a women after she has had multiple sessions without a shower. The hard core pros in the Blue Marlin may have two or three sessions in one night but on average, you will be the first and last of the night.

Domincan girls tend to be a bit pushy, Colombians are stunning and stoic. If you find a part time Tica freelancer from the surrounding countryside you will be well compensated for the money you spend. The hunt is 1/2 the fun!

I have visited CR 6 times, Amsterdam over 20 and enjoy different aspects of each location. There is much more to do in Europe but the declining Dollar has really made Central America a great option (for mongering purposes).

Posted: 2007-09-09, 1:33 pm

newyork
thanks for the tips; i never really thought amsterdam girls were mechanical-- but i didn't have anything other than my ex-wife with which to compare them. but is sounds great. http://costaricaticas.com is a site very similar to this one. and it seems unanimous that the girls are more sexy in CR--- plus the dollar goes much further. besides, how many times can you go to museum? has marijuana been decriminalized there?
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: