Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Star of Light at Patpong, Bangkok
Posted: 2008-01-25, 6:37 am

faith
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Here is my review about Star of Light bar at Patpong, a sleazy BBBJ and open sex place. I've been there 6 times in a week, during my November 2007 visit to Bangkok.

It is located on Patpong II. As you enter the soi from Silom road you will see beer bars along both sides. Look for the sign of the bar on the right side. The bar is not street front, it is just off the street along a parallel alley of sorts.

It opens its doors from 10am to 2 am. There are generally 8-15 girls sitting just outside or inside the bar. About half of them are cuties. The bar itself is a small one, about 40 squaremeter, with a 10 sguaremeter backroom/toilet. There are 2 booth areas and a bar in the main room, and a small couch at the backroom. You can get a BBBJ/CIM for 700 baht, or a complete fuck for 1000 baht at the barseat, booths or backroom. Sometimes fucking at the backroom is bareback if you want. You can choose more than one girl, but the price increases, of course.

I had 6 experiences, as I told you before, in this lovely place. One at the backroom, 5 at the bar area, including the last one at 1 am, just inside their door. We've left the door open for 30 seconds, and some guys watched us while I am fucking with a full naked giggling babe. This place is exhibitionists heaven.
Re: Star of Light at Patpong, Bangkok
Posted: 2008-01-25, 11:50 am

Don Corleone
Bareback in Thailand, you must have some serious faith!
Posted: 2008-01-25, 10:56 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
My experienced mates who are old Thailand hands didn't show me this experience. Only went to Soi Cowboy and not the Patpongs. I spent most of my time sightseeing. Still didn't see the floating market. Shame.

Personally I just love a BBBJ to CIM. What a feeling. Yes doing it bareback for full sex is much more fun and feels so much better and is much more natural feeling but I'd only do it with my regular partner in a known or monogamous relationship.

My mates have just come back from Thailand after spending a month there across December 2007/January 2008. They'll be back again in April/May so I may go with them this time (after my Frankfurt trip in March). Got 2 weeks on the Amalfi coast in July as well as 5 days/4 nights in Prague in July.

Regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-01-28, 1:06 am

tw25rw Power Kat
Not many old hands go to Patpong.. They tend to go to the Sukhumwit areas.
My favourite (actually only one I know) bj bar is Lolitas where you get cim bbbj for 700baht, but in private.

Posted: 2008-01-28, 5:03 am

Don Corleone
Next time you are in Thailand, you need to visit Lumpinee Stadium. First row seats to watch live kickboxing for only $35.00, priceless!
Posted: 2008-01-28, 7:17 am

faith
I have been in Lolitas once. Nice place. But, at Star of light, you can get a f**k in public. That's the main difference.
Posted: 2008-02-13, 11:43 am

Thaipan
"Sometimes fucking at the backroom is bareback if you want. "

You have got to be joking? That is like playing Russian roulette with only 1 chamber empty!!!!

Let's get serious here, the incidence of STD's in Thailand is multiplying due to the ignorance of idiots and also the locals who have never used a condom and won't start now. I hope you have had a full battery of STD tests since you came home.

I know a Thai girl (office worker) who got HIV from her Thai husband. I also know a farang who had a very narrow escape after discovering his ex bar girl gf has HIV, very fortunately he on had chlamydia (sp?)

Always in Thailand use a condom! However - up to you!

Posted: 2008-02-14, 9:26 am

paladin
Don V: Wasn't Faith No More out of SF?

I wouldn't call it "faith". ;)
Posted: 2008-02-24, 10:39 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This thread bought back some memories that I would like to share with you

About 7-8 years ago I was a frequent visitor to Thailand on business. Usually these were quick trips - 2 days & 1 night - during the week however on one occasion I had the chance to stay over for the weekend. On the Sunday I decided to have a proper lunch so took the sky-train over to Silom where a steak pie and a couple of Guinnesses in the Irish pub fitted the bill. After this I took a post-prandial stroll through Patpong, which I rarely visited and had never seen in daylight. Expecting that everywhere would be shut so early in the afternoon, I was surprised to see that the Star of Light was open. I had heard of, but never visited, a BJ bar so here was my chance.

Inside, like the rest of Patpong, it was practically deserted: only myself and a lady behind the bar. This suited me as I was not sure I could do this in front of others. A beer was purchased, a price negotiated and the lady ducked out of sight to re-appear through the curtains that line the front of the bar. She undid my belt and fly but was struggling to get proper access so made me drop my trousers to my ankles, my bare arse on the stool in full view of anyone who entered was a most unsettling feeling.

Condom applied (as always) and the lady set to work whilst I carried on with my beer. Pleasurable - yes - but it also felt a little disrespectful. I came, she cleaned me up, I finished my beer and left.

I never visited SoL again but later had HJs - in public - in the Toy Bar and AfterSkool over on Soi Cowboy. Sadly, since then I have changed jobs and do not get to visit Thailand.
Posted: 2008-02-24, 10:52 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
So it's not bbbj then? Or is cbj your preference?

Posted: 2008-02-26, 3:32 pm

Supporting Member
I cannot remember if it was standard practice or my request. For safety reasons I always choose covered; bareback is madness anywhere, doubly so in BKK.
Posted: 2008-02-26, 10:32 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
In Lolitas, bbbj is the norm. After they spit, they get up and have a gargle.

Posted: 2008-02-26, 11:36 pm

slick
In SoL bbbj is the norm as well, but I'm sure you can BYOC ;-)
Posted: 2008-02-27, 5:06 pm

Supporting Member
Pretty sure she supplied a condom, perhaps I was drunker than I remember :-0
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: