Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Singapore report September 12
Posted: 2013-09-13, 12:58 pm

iggy1903
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Spent the last two days in Singapore. Was able to explore the two areas for picking up girls. The Orchard Tower and the Gaylang area. Arrived at Orchard Towers around 8pm. You know you are getting close with all of the street walkers. Stunning women to say the least. Young and thin. I wanted to check out he actual scene inside so up I went to the fourth floor. Lots of bars and massage services. The bars all seemed to be well stocked with women. I ended up going in for a massage (S$68 for hour). Very pretty woman led me to room, asked me to strip and put on robe. She came back in and had me lie on my back (this was the first clue I was not going to get a massage in the usual way) she lightly massaged my face and shoulders then whispered we should have some body to body fun. She said a full service would be S$150 more. I said no, too much. We agreed on S$50 for a nice body rub and BBHJ with her naked. She stripped and away we went. It was a good time with her straddling me while stroking me off. All in all a nice time. By the time I left I couldn't believe how many more women were pouring in the place! Unreal.

I wanted to check out the Gaylang area also, so I caught a taxi and he dropped me at Gaylang 10 street. All the even number streets are we're the action is. I was amazed al all the women! Really something you have to see to believe! Walking up and down it was almost solid street girls (one nicer than the next) and brothels with the girls sitting on couches ready for some fun. The brothels quoted me S$150 full service for one hour. I continued walking and finally settled on two street girls for S$100 total for 45 minutes. Went into hotel and paid $15 to desk clerk. In the room we all stripped and took a shower together with them soaping me up. A very nice way to start. The girls were about 18-20 years old and thin. Both were Thai. In the bed we all went and DFK with both was allowed, they were both licking me and allowed me to pussy play. Soon enough the condom went on and cowgirl position with one while the other licked my chest and kissed me. I then moved into mish with the other girl, while the other was behind me rubbing my balls as I was pounding away. Went back to doggie with the first girl until I was close. Finished with BBHJ with one stroking me and the other massaging my ass and balls. Outstanding time!

Wish I was going to be here more time and I'd be back to this area again.

All in all an excellent time and highly recommend.

Posted: 2013-09-16, 10:18 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
iggy1903 wrote:
I wanted to check out the Gaylang area also, so I caught a taxi and he dropped me at Gaylang 10 street. All the even number streets are we're the action is. I was amazed al all the women! Really something you have to see to believe! Walking up and down it was almost solid street girls (one nicer than the next) and brothels with the girls sitting on couches ready for some fun.

Thanks for the report iggy.
What were the ethnicity of the street walkers? I used to have a thing for Chinese girls and I was told that there used to be lines and lines of them on the streets of Gaylang. I was planning a visit there, but a few years ago I was told that all the street walkers were moved out?
I've not surprised by the prices thou. I was with a girl Thai girl in Pattaya, who was off to Singapore as she thought that she could earn twice as much in Singapore than Pattaya.

bb69

Posted: 2013-09-20, 12:16 am

iggy1903
bb69 - most were Thai, but I did see and chat with a few Chinese girls. Excellent selection, hundreds to choose from.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: