Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
High season failed report
Posted: 2014-09-29, 12:10 am

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sorry about being so late report this all happen from 30th dec 2013- 23rd January 2014.

Now I spent all 3 weeks with my ex girlfriend tgirl so no new girls report and just normal night stuff from sitting at the bars watching the world go by .

I hear it was a very low high season this year which I witness . Staying in Lk metropole in soi diana this time was about €1550 for 3 weeks stay there so the price was high but high season is always double everywhere ( areca lodge was €1400 for 3 weeks so just extra 150 move to better hotel it seem)

LK metropole was ok the only good thing is you can't hear no music from any bars in the street at night but I found the breakfast below standards and staff was all in bad mood no smiles from the land of smiles . also two single beds join together for double which was no fun. swimming pool was at the front of the hotel which had a few funny couples there.

I will report more in few days I'm still heartbroken but the hardest lesson I ever learn is never fall in love there with a freelancer.
Re: High season failed report
Posted: 2014-09-29, 4:49 pm

izziehurix
I am interested in reading how your report goes. I also met a nice Thai girl during the last high season in Pattaya. Not sure if I am able to write a report as I am still waiting for some distance and some clarity to really understand what happened. I generally have a heart of stone. I do not fall in love so easily and am usually very disciplined, sometimes overly cynical, when it comes to managing romantic emotions. Still trying to sort my feelings out, although I was always sure the relationship could never had turned into something long term.
Posted: 2014-10-07, 1:18 am

essexlad Power Kat
Sorry for long delay I've been talking with her and sorting my head out.

Flying from Dublin airport and 2 hour stop over in Dubai I was pretty much used to getting around the big airport. I did failed in getting free wifi there as I really wanted to facebook checked in. My flight was uneventful and just same belly upset all the way through seems I need to go a lot and no sleep again.

My fast track girl was not very good this time less talkative just seem to be bored all the time. I used different taxi service ( meow) female driver to drive to my girlfriend for $1000 baht with extra 2oo tip for diving me to the hotel afterwards.

Checking in was fine with the staff and even give my girlfriend a spare key so she felt more welcome than being looked down as a hooker.

my first night was just lated christmas presents and sleepy sex which was great. I been having trouble using erection pills since amsterdam but I had no trouble at all this time round seems having a sexy thai girl who you deeply in love with help boost my sex drive.

Being high season soi diana was more busy at night and lk metro was really picking up but didn't venture too far due to having my girlfriend giving me bad look.

The next day was New years eve so just basical spent some time shopping in big c and in central getting few basic things . During the night fireworks was everywhere and we spent most of the down the beach watching away even bought one of those lamps you set fire to then they float up in the air which was cool.

We got went back to hotel around 10:30pm as I started to get under weather . After a laydown and quick sex we watch the fireworks from my small balcony which seem to last for long time.

Oh my just my luck I booked a longer stay here and I seem to catch the flu which lasted a week and half. The first few days I spent in bed and mostly nearby the hotel . she look after me and got me medicine . I remember the next day walking in mike mall feeling dizzy non stop after a walk in the heat I stopped by starbucks then return back to the hotel, Even being ill I was still so horny so after bit of sex I fell asleep. Being woken up by nicki she told me we should go eat and its 10pm . After a walk to soi lengkee for a chinese meal which they failed to bring my dish I look at the clock to see it was in fact 8:30pm which bought a huge smile then laughing from her, she inform me she did it as she was bored and hungry.

My first week was total ill and just did very little in seeing new places. I just mostly went to main shopping places in pattaya and spent some time meeting her mother.
Posted: 2014-10-07, 1:27 am

essexlad Power Kat
here a few pictures of my room/hotel and fireworks

Attachments
1526717_10153663579705114_526157731_n.jpg
1526717_10153663579705114_526157731_n.jpg [ 66.09 KiB ]
1505237_10153659323445114_311004572_n.jpg
1505237_10153659323445114_311004572_n.jpg [ 104.05 KiB ]
1507828_10153661401690114_1418930285_n.jpg
1507828_10153661401690114_1418930285_n.jpg [ 103.63 KiB ]
1497716_10153661401000114_1117630496_n.jpg
1497716_10153661401000114_1117630496_n.jpg [ 89.54 KiB ]
1483356_10153661402270114_390563927_n.jpg
1483356_10153661402270114_390563927_n.jpg [ 91.77 KiB ]
Posted: 2014-10-24, 1:58 pm

essexlad Power Kat
During high season soi diana was mostly busy at night with the bar complex full. More street food about whicg is really great for quick snack ( i did get hooked on banana chocolate crepe)

Food wise trying to keep up with a hungry thai girls is near impossible.

I mostly drank at the street van bars to avoid a angry girlfriend. I was having amazing sex and most of the time was a cool relax just chilling watching tv.

I enjoy the weather this time had zero rain.

Places I went to was mostly central pattaya. I did go to 3rd art gallery which was cool . jomtien beach was unpleasant everytime i closed my eyes relaxing on the beach I had some thai person waking me up trying to sell me everything, why do they try sell you a tattoo on the beach for lol

I loved central festival shopping and the cinema is one best I ever used before ( a tip is sit at the back as thinking front seats there will hurt your neck .
Also I'm a big fan if the tuesday & friday market near tukcom I must have bought about 12 fake good copies football shirts and you can save money buying t shirts and shorts here instead of paying top prices in your home country.

But clearly she not used to having a boyfriend was always jealous with who I was looking at and she just got so mad by the second week I just had enough wanted to go home. I really should have ended there and then as I was in love but she was so unstable . 90% i enjoy my holiday there with her just the fighting was bad.

Well now being single again and talking to a few mates who visit thailand more times than me I got the picture she was just using me most of the time but its a the hard lesson I learn was never break 3 day rule and never give them your trust as clearly me thinking I had the perfect girl i made myself look like a mug .

So after this my news is I'm saving up to go again back to pattaya and bangkok this time. This time I'm going to do everything I want to do and that is get a suntan and be lazy at the pool . go to few tourist places play a few rounds of golf and go to the bars I never been to as soi 6 is something I've yet to do .

Before you ask me why after all that trouble is because thailand is most probably best place for sun beer and sex. I do think I will go back to amsterdam/ den haag again next year but first another thailand trip is in order
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: