Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pattaya
Posted: 2015-02-18, 12:53 am

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have quite a good offer in sight that would let me spend rough;y 7 days in Pattaya for flights at £280 mark going through Bangkok. I am researching Pattaya but see there are lots written about walking street and the soi streets. I was wondering, for anyone who's been there, if they could recommend a hotel that doesn't charge extra for bringing in guests. Also, the Beer Bars sound better than the GoGo Clubs, is this true in your experience? Am I right in saying Long Time session can be only £50 or so for a girl from the Beer Bars? I know a lot of this has been covered before, and I have looked, but was wondering if anyone had advice on the best location to stay in Pattaya for relatively cheap too?
Re: Pattaya
Posted: 2015-02-21, 10:10 pm

gdg1969
My first piece of advice would be to sign up to Pattaya Addicts, you will get a lot of information on there and its a friendly site. I tend to go for mid range hotels about £60. So not a lot of information on budget rooms, the only one i have stayed in is Pattaya Bay Resort and it was decent fairly central and clean, just be aware there is construction at the back of it. For budget and if you are going for Beer bars would luck around Soi Metro/Soi Diana, it is central for all the main areas and there are a few hotels/guest houses that get good reviews. I have a mate who stayed at arcea lodge and loved it, he goes for the evergreen wing.

On price it depends on the girl can be anything from 2000 baht upwards for LT.

Go Go's or Beer bars an often asked question, as i have said before on here you will have a third of the people who will only go to beer bars, a third that will go to go go's only and then the last third like me that likes both. Go and see them both, there a few on Soi Metro, around walking street Baby Dolls is worth a look not really for the quality of the girls (some nice) but the atmosphere it has to be seen to be believed. The difference to me is that you will see a higher percentage of good looking girls in the Go Go's (and they will all be girls, unless you go down boys town) then in beer bars not saying they are ugly just less of the quality ones about, but i would say the percentage of girls with a good attitude is better at the bars then the go go's, just be careful some of them might not have been born girls.

If you have any questions just let us know or post them on the addicts sites
Posted: 2015-03-06, 10:48 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
lilji wrote:
I have quite a good offer in sight that would let me spend rough;y 7 days in Pattaya for flights at £280 mark going through Bangkok.

Planning a trip to Pattaya? You lucky, lucky b*stard! What I would do to be heading off to Pattaya right now.

Apart from the very high range hotels, all the hotels in Pattaya are going to be 'guest friendly' i.e. you will be able to bring a girl back.
Yep, join Pattaya Addicts and start reading lots. It will pay off in the long run. There are some really good newbie guides on there regarding accomodation, bar-fining, bar girls vs go-go's vs independents, food, travel. You name it there is information about it. This website was a good starting point for me -
http://www.pattayanewbie.com/

I did a TR when I did a tour around Asia -
viewtopic.php?t=11616&highlight=bangkok
And another on my last trip to Bangkok / Pattaya -
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17391&hilit=pattaya

Hopefully that will give you some pointers.

The biggest piece of advice that I can give you about Pattaya - don't fall in love whilst your out there.

bb69

Posted: 2015-03-11, 10:15 pm

midsmike
I am off to Pattaya on 2nd April my 10th trip, recommend it 100%. In regards hotels can pay from £10 a night up to £100, would recommend for cheap hotel in the middle of the action on soi 7 Flipper House for around £30 a night as is Sunshine Hotel & Residences on soi 8. Advise you to look on agoda.com for hotels in Pattaya. I am staying in August Suites for around £40 a night very nice hotel. Most hotels are girl friendly in Pattaya.

Regards beer bars and gogo's I only do beer bars and there are hundreds if not thousands in Pattaya, bar fine to take the lady of the bar in most is 300 baht £6, the bar fine will be higher in a gogo especially on walking street. I only do long time and pay between 1000-2000 baht £20 to £40. I never discuss money just put the money in their purse in the morning never had a problem. I find if when you go in the bar smile and buy a lady a drink or two you will have no problem having lots of fun, the main problem is who to choose as there is so much choice despite what some of the doom and gloom members post on Pattaya Addicts.
Posted: 2015-03-19, 4:43 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Pattaya is great and I would follow Billybob advice DON'T FALL IN LOVE .

It's cost me heartbreak and a empty wallet .

Best to leave your heart in the airport and just have a great time there .

Pattaya a crazy place and non stop sex for a great price .

And I can't wait to go back to try new bars new girls and more ladyboys .
Posted: 2015-03-19, 8:33 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I add just a little bit more as tips for hotels if you going in low season soi lengkee have lots of hotel rooms for 500 baht a night.

They just basic tv ,shower, aircon ,fridge ,double bed all good if you plan just to bring them for a session and good night sleep .

I would recommend a mid range hotel for pool and breakfast but I know loads just go for the budget rooms and have tons of fun.

Always keep a eye on your check bin , When crossing the road car's and bikes don't stop so be very careful .
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: