Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A Mexican surprise
Posted: 2007-05-31, 11:59 pm

igloo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Had no thoughts of a sex rompventure when embarking on a trip to Puerto Nuevo (about 20 minutes south of Tijuana), Mexico last weekend. I've been here about a dozen times over the years. The attraction is cheap lobster feasts (more about that later), tasty margaritas, very nice resort hotels and a central location that's also around 45 minutes from Ensenada. It takes about three hours to drive from LA.

Driving the last kilometer to Puerto Nuevo, I smiled as we passed what appeared to be a brand new gentleman's club called 'Virgins' - the name drawing a hoot from the group of friends and relatives I was traveling with on this Friday evening.

About 1 am the following day (Sunday morning actually) everybody had been drinking copiously all day and were crashed in their hotel rooms - except for me. So I grabbed the car keys and drove the short distance to Virgins.

Not a bad place at all - expensive by Mexican standards, but cheap compared to SoCal strip joints - five bucks to get in, five bucks for a cold, Mexican beer like Tecate or Dos XX served by attentive waiters in white dress shirts and ties. Virgins is a nice, relatively new place with the usual strip joint elements - large, dimly lit main room, a single dance floor rimmed with chairs, booths against the walls and tables in between. On an extended Saturday night, the joint was hopping with a blend of local Americanos, turistas and locals with plenty of jack in their pockets to feed the ladies.

The best part - most of the women were at least semi-hot, 6 to 7s with a few genuine hard-bodied 8-9s. And very friendly they were. I leaned back in my seat with my leg in the aisle. In no time at all, my knee attracted a pretty, thin Latina named Mimi who sat in my lap and offered a naked lap dance. Simultaneously, she pulled open her little top and pressed my face between her tiny, hard-nippled boobs while rubbing my Johnson.

I had obviously found 'my kinda place.'

Having been seated all of about 2.5 minutes, I begged off her offer. You never know when something better is coming over the hill. Perfection appeared on stage about 10 minutes later in the person of a tiny, perfectly formed Latina spinner who was just plain ol' NASTY out there. She would lay on the stage in front of a guy, her legs in a knee-bent Y, grab the lucky soul's head and just jam his face fully into her panty-covered crotch, grinding her hips for a little extra torque, until the dude came up gasping for air and smiling real big. Damn, she could deliver the raunch.

Without a thought in my cranium, I sprung into action, switching tables to a location by the stage exit. When this hot, pretty little 18 to 20 yr old walked off, I caught her eye and held out my hand. Not missing a beat, she swung from my hand to my lap and planted a neck-bending LKF/DFK on my lips. She didn't even ask if I wanted a lap dance, just pulled me towards a room in the back of the club. There, a grinning major domo (of sorts) made it clear what was on the menu.

$20 for full contact, naked lap dance (hell, she was already one thin strip of fabric away from that) or $60 for the above, plus a hj/cbj. Guess which one I chose. Turns out, this was for 15 minutes of fun. I negotiated a half hour for $100. Pretty high for TJ standards, but curiously, I felt no compulsion to make a stand for better prices on behalf of mongers the world over.

Grace (name discovered way after the fun commenced) walked me to a small, curtain covered booth against the far wall and started the lap dance. I felt like I was walking naked through a car wash, she was all over me with that tight little body and mouth. All crevices were available to my wandering hands and lips. The highlight: me sitting on a chair while she took a one-handed handstand position from my bent knees, grinding her shaven pubes in my face with the other hand stroking me (I helped support her with my hands on her hips). Freakin' amazing. As a stalwart in his late 40s, it usually takes me 30 to 45 minutes to pop - her tiny mouth sucking vigorously, Grace had me doing the 1812 Overture in about 15 minutes flat. Didn't ask whether fs was available, but have no doubts that it was.

Afterwards, she curled comfortably onto my lap (in the way that only the truly petite can manage) and chatted in broken English with me replying in broken Spanish until the half-hour was up. It turns out that she is a bit of a sweetie as well. Those poor chumps who slept this one out were greeted at the breakfast table a few hours later with tales of the Amazing Grace.

Optional reading: the best meal available on the planet in Puerto Nuevo.

For those not in the know, Puerto Nuevo is a small oceanside village of four short streets that contains approximately 20 to 30 lobster restaurants. Yes, it's all about the lobster here. At my favorite digs here, Chelas Restaurant, for $17 they serve:

A medium size (3/4 pd) lobster that is cut in half and pan-fried
Hot, hand-made tortillas (smells like a bakery when that basket of tortillas is delivered)
Excellent guacamole - fresh avocados mixed with chunky salsa
Fresh made hot sauce - strong smoky flavor from roasted hot peppers.
Drawn garlic butter
Fresh made chunky salsa
Rice
Fresh made frijoles
Fresh made tortilla chips

With the exception of the lobster, all of the above is all-you-can-eat. You basically roll lobster burritos and pound tasty Mexican beer until your stomach loses all hope. The gods would weep at a meal like this.

In closing - I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm relatively new to p4p. But since my first p4p in Amsterdam last Feb. I've had a string of experiences that run from nice to mind-blowing and I give this site much of the credit. It's not just getting the goods on a specific girl, but just as much, learning the right frame of mind and attitude to take with the women in this service industry that I've picked up from everyone's posts. Gracias, ya'll.
Re: A Mexican surprise
Posted: 2007-06-02, 7:57 am

Yooroo Monger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Good stuff igloo!

I rarely venture south of the border anymore, preferring 10 hour plane rides to the other side of the Atlantic rather than the 2 hour drive to Chicago's or Adelitas. Haven't been south of TJ in prolly more than 5 years.

The lobster down there is indeed outstanding at a very reasonable price. Maybe I'll have an excuse to motor down there one of these days.

Cheers!
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: