Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Aruban Girls ?
Posted: 2007-06-02, 5:13 pm

Docksider
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,
I have just returned from an Aruban vacation, I was there mainly for the scuba diving and other watersport. I had made enquiries as to whether working girls were legal over there, I have been told no, definitely not but an Aruban guy said it was OK !. So I decided not to take the chance, which I regretted on the morning I left. I got innocently friendly with one of the cleaners at the hotel and she waited until then to make it obvious that she had a 'second job'. She was very friendly from the first morning and although she was an older woman (late 30's early 40's) she was slim, hispanic looks and very sexy. I will be going back in a few months, again for scuba (it's excellent) however I would like to take advantage of this ladies services this time. I have had many a happy hour in Amsterdam when living in the UK and would like to have a few more closer to the U.S.
So is it legal or not?, and does anyone know what the going rate is for the various services?.
I have visited Boca Chica in the D.R. but I found the girls too pushy some even embraced me in the street when all I was looking for was lunch!. I do have to say that many are beautiful!, that includes an offer from a young lady who I am sure was no older 15 or 16 so if you visit the D.R. be careful, she just could be jailbait!!.

I would appreciate any answers if you have any.
Re: Aruban Girls ?
Posted: 2007-06-09, 10:50 pm

blunt
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
like Nike... Just do it

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: