Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 34 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Shaving your balls and pubes...
Posted: 2011-09-19, 9:44 pm

Trembles
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sorry to lower the tone, but does anyone shave their arse crack? I havent before, but as I do my sack and the bit round the base before I go, I was conscious of the tufts of arse hair that must be visible to the little Thai cuties who do my massages in LC21.

Shaving the arse crack seems to be rather an awkward exercise if you're on your own. However, safety razor at the ready, I'm going to attend to that bush before my next adventure (two weeks - hurray!).

Must be better for general hygiene too, what with their propensity to collect you know what after every movement?
Posted: 2011-09-25, 12:54 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Careful application of wax strips, making use of a mirror, is the way to go for the crack. If you are at all squeamish, go have a provisional sack & crack wax.

I tried going smooth on a whim and have to say that it seems to encourage more licking of you nuts from the girls and the increase in sensation, especially with weed, is incredible.
I have never experienced the tissue barrier technique either.

To quote Emma,"My God, your balls, slurp, slurp, slurp" (8~>)

Posted: 2011-11-20, 1:13 pm

Mojito
Some girls get turned off by men without any pubic hair...
Posted: 2011-12-29, 9:25 pm

willred27
So in an effort for complete disclosure, I will confess me preparation for my previous trip in early December to Germany. The mind plays tricks on us and all I could imagine when seeing my mind's image of myself reflecting in bedroom windows was Chewbacca screaming in the air as Han Solo is turned into a carbon icicle. A big hairy being making loud strange sounds during each orgasm!

I purchased a Panasonic (I think, might be a Phillips) Body groomer. It comes with three separate attachments which allows you to set which length you would the hair to be. 21 days before I left, I shaved it all, EVERYTHING. Even down to hair on toes. I looked like I was prepared for the Tour de France.

I also scheduled an appointment with a local spa here for a back waxing one week before the trip. I arrived on Saturday morning in a rain downpour to a huge group of older ladies preparing for a full day spa treatment. They were coming to relax, I was coming to have hell rained down upon my body! 45 minutes later and $60 lighter, I stumbled back out into the world. The lady who had the misfortune of ripping my skin off remarked that surprisingly, most of the bleeding had stopped and it appeared to be healing up before I left. For a couple of days after wards, it was very sore and hurt to the touch so I mainly stood in the shower and let water pour down to relieve some of the pain.

I was now ready and although no one on the entire trip made mention of it, I felt better. More sleek. Softer to the touch instead of like a pin cushion. I did have a set back after getting a massage from one of the girls in Golden Time when her lotion caused my back to break out again for most of the rest of the trip.

Still, the question is, would I do it again? Hell yeah! It may not be for everybody and it didn't help or hurt in regards to performance or introductions but my mind felt at ease and I was more comfortable when someone looked at me. I wasn't imagining them looking for Rosarch test symbols in my hair on my back and chest!

Now if only I can change the fact that I am no longer Chewbacca but a pale, hairless seal laying on the tundra barking for the females to come over for some loving just a little closer. Of course, that's just my mind playing tricks on me again!
Posted: 2011-12-31, 5:28 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Viper -

As someone who has been shaving down there for more than two years now, perhaps I might be able to shed some light one things

First of all, remember this: The number one, most effective and most important disease prevention mechanism in your body is your skin. A break in your skin is a direct pathway into your body for pathogens*. Shaving just before a foray into the RLD is therefore not a good idea, for two reasons. One, if you knick yourself, you have just increased your chance of contracting an infection tremedously. Two, if a girl sees blood, she ain't coming anywhere near you and I don't blame her. Shave in the morning and go out in the evening or better, shave before you get there and just let it grow if you're staying a short time or do only light trims if you're staying longer.

Now that I have the mandatory safety warning out of the way...

I don't think that shaving is gay in the least. My cock looks better and bigger(!) shaved and it feels better when I slip it into my favorite ladies. I'm a convert. Anyone who mistakes my dick for one of a prepubescent, simply due to lack of hair, either has not seen adult penises or has other issues IMHO. It's their problem, not mine. If you don't believe me, create an account at http://www.redclouds.com and search for Dogsafire on the BB pages.

I shave in the shower since everything is already wet, my hair is soft and it's easy to get well cleaned up. I have found that multi-bladed razors produce far fewer nicks than twin blades. Don't even think about a single edge razor if you're new at this. For a couple of weeks, you will get nicks, razor bumps and other undesireable results, so start well before you want to make use of your new look. The reason this happens on your pubes and not your face is simply because you have been shaving your face for years now and the skin has become conditioned to the razor. The same conditioning process (which you have forgotten about, regarding your face) must be repeated for your pubes. When you start shaving your pubes, there will be little bumps that get planed off by the blades and there will be irregular areas that catch the blade.

After you have literally sliced these parts away, your skin and the razor will become much better friends. There will be blood at first. There is no escaping it. But once your skin becomes conditioned - and you become a bit more skilled - it gets better. Shave relatively slowly. Pay attention to what you are doing and especially pay attention to the feel of the blades. It is now very rare that I get a shaving nick anywhere in my pubic area.

I do not use shaving cream. I like to be able to see what I am doing (but I also go a lot by feel). If I need a lubricant, a glycerine soap like Neutragena or Pear's makes a thin, slippery film that doesn't obscure your view the way that shaving cream does. Some sort of lubricant is required though, because your skin becomes a bit sticky in the shower and you want the razor to move very easily and consistently.

The hardest part is right at the base of the penis. There are multiple, changing angles and the hair grows in different directions. Unfortunately, it is these hairs that my ex used to complain about when I tried shaving before. If they are not kept well trimmed they can be very sharp and they hit her right at the entrance to her vagina, so she is very sensitive to their presence. I am now very careful about keeping these well trimmed, but I still find that area to be the most difficult to shave.

Shaving the sack isn't nearly as difficult as it would seem. The hardest part is learning to relax so that the skin will become smooth. The heat of the shower helps also. Don't worry about gettting it perfect. If you shave regularly you may miss some hairs one day, but you'll get them the next time. The hairs on the sack seem to be much softer than other pubes too, at least on me. If a few get a little long, it's not much of an issue.

I like the shaved look and feel enough that recently I have started trying permanent removal using a heat/light device (no!no!) that works in much the same way as a laser. The coloring of your hair is important in converting the laser's light output into heat, so lasers don't work particularly well on light colored or gray hair. I'm getting a few gray ones, so I went with the direct heat. This, too, has its own issues, but I have not been using it long enough to provide much feedback on the unit's effectiveness.

All for now

the dogs

* This is why burn victims have such a difficult time. Besides the pain, with so much skin loss, they are at extreme risk of infection until the skin can grow back.
Posted: 2012-01-06, 12:56 am

Mojito
Nice and detailed post the Dogs.

Personally, I always groom myself too before having any form of sex.
Posted: 2012-01-22, 4:55 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
VIPER wrote:
I am serious, I always shave myself bald because I have excessive hair and a small(ish) penis.

If I didn't shave, I think the RLD girls would struggle to find the small snake in the jungle if you get my drift...

Shaving or no shaving...it's still small.

A recent quote .. okay paraphrase: you have a small penis, we can't have sex that way.

Good god she was stunningly beautiful and that made it wilt like a daisy in the heat.

Posted: 2012-01-22, 6:04 pm

Mojito
Haha! LOL! Which girl said that about you?

You would think that these girls get paid a lot to have sex, the least they could do is pretend to be nice to you and flatter you (even if they are lying!)
Posted: 2012-01-22, 6:21 pm

ThirstyTraveller
br1965 wrote:
VIPER wrote:
I am serious, I always shave myself bald because I have excessive hair and a small(ish) penis.

If I didn't shave, I think the RLD girls would struggle to find the small snake in the jungle if you get my drift...

Shaving or no shaving...it's still small.

A recent quote .. okay paraphrase: you have a small penis, we can't have sex that way.

Good god she was stunningly beautiful and that made it wilt like a daisy in the heat.

Just out of curiosity, What "way" was it? Hopefully then i can avoid that situation lol!
Posted: 2012-01-24, 12:42 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
missionary ... she wanted me to move to doggie

Posted: 2012-01-25, 3:11 am

Mojito
It is true that it's harder to achieve full penetration in missionary.

Better positions for people with smaller penises are girl on top and doggie style.
Posted: 2012-04-26, 5:26 pm

Boaby
Taking the sharpest impliment in my house to the wrinkliest part of my body? I go for the old Veet.
Posted: 2012-05-22, 1:37 pm

Mister Mingeater
Boaby wrote:
Taking the sharpest impliment in my house to the wrinkliest part of my body? I go for the old Veet.

Funny you should mention Veet.
Please everyone enjoy reading these reviews on Amazon - very funny.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_fltrmsg?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0
Hope you enyoyed!
All the best,
Mr M
(electric trimmer man myself - just for the record)

Posted: 2012-05-22, 10:31 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Just fabulous!!!!!
I haven't laughed that hard in ages.
I think my favourite term is "Sun burnt Cyclopes", kept a smile on my face all day.
Thanks for posting.
I have to say that Veet is my preferred method these days and most of the feedback is for great comedic effect.
Keep it off your glans and starfish though or these tales of woe will come true.

[ 34 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: