Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Professional attitude of Amsterdam ladies of pleasure
Posted: 2012-05-24, 10:42 am

louisxxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yesterday, someone tagged on a question to my report on Elodie asking what
does it mean to say that a working girl has a professional attitude. My answer
was that she will try to get as much money out of you, while at the same time
doing as little as she can get away with, in as short a time as possible.
Some girls will work through the routine package at breakneck speed trying to
get you off as quickly as possible. Others will put up a barrage of restrictions
to kill the mood, not to mention your erection. The real experts will resort to
bad hygiene, talk of illness or disease and even mention of a pimp/husband waiting
outside.
As I've said, such encounters are thankfully a rarity, but I have to say that Amsterdam
has more than its fair share compared to other RLDs.
Re: Professional attitude of Amsterdam ladies of pleasure
Posted: 2012-05-24, 1:29 pm

gazzaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
louisxxx wrote:
My answer was that she will try to get as much money out of you, while at the same time
doing as little as she can get away with, in as short a time as possible.

Interesting point and yes I quite agree with you here, unless she is one of the many nice girls who are happy to give you a nice time and a fair deal.

It can be all a bit of a game really because as punters we are probably guilty of doing the complete opposite trying to get as much as we can get away with for as long as possible for as little money as possible.

In a nice and respectful way of course and maybe even subconciously.

Posted: 2012-05-24, 6:22 pm

loolz Power Kat
Hi Louis, thanks for the answer. I see what you mean now. Do you think Amsterdam has more of these types as it is the most well known RLD and the majority of customers are one-off tourists?

I think I've visited around 15 different girls in my 4 trips so far in De Wallen and maybe 3 or 4 did what you described above and I haven't visited them again.

What you described would be the worst type of experience for me and its always what you fear when visiting an unknown girl.

Quote:
It can be all a bit of a game really because as punters we are probably guilty of doing the complete opposite trying to get as much as we can get away with for as long as possible for as little money as possible.

This is an interesting point also.

I noticed a lot of girls have a different view of what a standard 50E gets you ranging from some rip offs saying its CBJ only to some girls giving 20+ mins, CBJ and unlimited positions.

As mentioned above there are plenty of providers who do the latter though. With one of the girls I visited a few times, at the end of a long session, I asked how much she wanted and she answered 'whatever you want to give' which I never thought I'd hear a working girl say :)
Posted: 2012-05-24, 7:27 pm

smuler Power Kat
Louis has been nice enough to invite me on some of his escapades over the last couple years

We've gone to Antwerp, Brussels, Den Haag, Utrecht, Golden Time, FKK Acapulco, Duisberg..etc

When I would sometimes conduct my interviews in these faraway places, girls would laugh at me because of questions I would ask

( Top off, allowed to touch, etc )

I feel that Amsterdam girls know that they can get much more money in Amsterdam providing services that they used to do for free in these other places

Once they start getting away with it, they never stop

It's up to the individual to tell the girl exactly what you want, and what you will pay

Trust me, it works

If it doesn't... find another prospect

If you can't, then go back to her

You cannot imagine what you can get in " Far-off " places like the Singel or the Pijp

I think 90 % of these guys have never even gone there

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2012-05-24, 8:15 pm

loolz Power Kat
smuler wrote:
We've gone to Antwerp, Brussels, Den Haag, Utrecht, Golden Time, FKK Acapulco, Duisberg..etc

I'm hoping to visit some of these places at some point in the future. Out of interest, now that you have experienced all these different RLD's and FKK's, is there any one in particular which you think is miles above the rest? Or are they all good in their own unique ways?

Quote:
It's up to the individual to tell the girl exactly what you want, and what you will pay

Very true, but you could still have the situation where you agree on what you want and a price when seeing a new girl but then she changes her mind once inside.

Quote:
You cannot imagine what you can get in " Far-off " places like the Singel or the Pijp

From reading this forum, I get the impression that these two RLD's don't always have good looking girls in comparison to De Wallen. Or is this completely wrong?

So in general, you guys are saying that you get more for your money everywhere except De Wallen?
Posted: 2012-05-25, 2:28 am

smuler Power Kat
Point by point ( I'm gonna answer you in the context of this post )

1. All are different . Golden Time can be the best ( under the right Circumstances ). The Frankfurt clubs are the best, but more expensive . Alkmaar for example was the cheapest.. I got Daty and BBBJ with COB with a beautiful girl for 50 E for 30 min. Just gotta negotiate

2. If a girl rips you off, just leave. Don't say a word.. Get her back by posting. If you look on Hookers, you will see a post about a bitch in Duisberg that ripped me off in February ( Louis was with me ) ... My post forced her exit from the house

3. Some girls might not be as pretty as the stunners on the skinny streets, but one day you will value the performance of a girl versus the prettiness of the girl that will ask you for 100 right off the bat. The Singel and the Pijp serve locals, not tourists..These girls have regulars. I feel that they are not inclined to yank your chain over things like ' Top off/ can I touch you "

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2012-05-25, 11:19 am

louisxxx
I'm pretty sure that the incidence of uber professionalism (and just
plain ripoffs) is higher in Amsterdam because many punters are tourists
and the girls in question don't expect return visits so there is no incentive to
provide a good service. The other RLDs that I have mentioned have mainly
local customers, so there is more opportunity for a girl to develop a core
of regular return visitors.
In my opinion, Antwerp has the best rooms and facilities. Some of the
rooms I've been in would put a 5 star hotel to shame. It is
somewhat surreal to share a lift (elevator in American) with a semi-naked
girl on the way to her love chamber. Brussels has the prettiest girls, nearly
all eastern European, toned, breast-enhanced beauties. Unfortunately, the RLD
area in Brussels is not in a nice neighbourhood, and the rooms (or should I say
cubicles) suck big time. Utrecht is a novelty for the houseboats. Den Haag is
OK but a little parochial and dull.

Last edited by louisxxx on 2012-05-25, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2012-05-25, 1:34 pm

gazzaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
smuler wrote:
3. Some girls might not be as pretty as the stunners on the skinny streets, but one day you will value the performance of a girl versus the prettiness of the girl that will ask you for 100 right off the bat. The Singel and the Pijp serve locals, not tourists..These girls have regulars. I feel that they are not inclined to yank your chain over things like ' Top off/ can I touch you "

This is absolutely spot on in my experiences in the Singel. I spend a lot of time there. I love it!

loolz wrote:
So in general, you guys are saying that you get more for your money everywhere except De Wallen?

I can only really talk about the Singel but absolutely yes!

Negotiations start at another level. As Smuler said the usual Wallen restrictions do not apply. You do not have to ask about them being naked or allowed to touch or 15-20 minutes. They are a given in any session there.

I've had 50e sessions last 30-45 minutes and i've also had bbbj, cim, cob and prostate massage in 50e sessions also in the Singel.

I have a regular there now and the normal 50e time I have with her always includes dfk and bbbj/cim finish. I don't put her in my reports because she has asked me not to tell anyone because it's not her usual service so I can't name her obviously, it wouldn't be fair to her.

loolz wrote:
From reading this forum, I get the impression that these two RLD's don't always have good looking girls in comparison to De Wallen. Or is this completely wrong?

Again I can only talk about the Singel but you are right the girls are not nearly on the same level looks wise or age wise as the Wallen (although occasionally you might spot the odd one).
But with their long experience in the job and the sexual skills they've developed combined with their willingness to please they can leave you literally squirming with physical pleasure.

I think I recommend the Singel and its women in virtually every report i've written. You just have to lower your expectation in terms of looks and age, spend a bit of time, talk to some of the girls and you will have some great experiences.

Posted: 2012-05-25, 4:39 pm

loolz Power Kat
Thanks for the replies, lots of interesting information.

All these other places sound great. If only they were as cheap and convenient to get to as Amsterdam, I could go there sooner.

For my future trips to Amsterdam, I'll certainly try to check out the other 2 RLD's. Am I right in saying they are a walkable distance from the main RLD? It seems like it from google maps.

The prettiness of girls thing, I think I'm one of those people who needs to change my mindset and lower my standards a little. I've probably missed out on some good sessions due to my pickiness. Age puts me off though, I'm not at all into MILFs, maybe this will change as I get older? :P

Gazza, If you have any other singel recommendations (except the one you mentioned) please let me know as it appears we have a very similar taste in women.
Posted: 2012-05-25, 5:28 pm

smuler Power Kat
louisxxx wrote:
Brussels has the prettiest girls, nearly
all eastern European, toned, breast-enhanced beauties. Unfortunately, the RLD
area in Brussels is not in a nice neighbourhood, and the rooms (or should I say
cubicles) suck big time

The quality of the window girls blew me away, especially at night ( unfortunately, we were leaving then )

I'm surely street wise ( for you that know me ), and this place was dicey for sure...

I also didn't like Vanessa's roomie and madam cheering my performance as I took the buxom blonde babe from behind

I could hear them giggling as I pounded her

In an FKK..it wouldn't have bothered me...

In a cube, it was a bit weird...

Vanessa saw me walking past her later, and yelled for me to come to her room

She thought I left a personal item behind, and wanted to make sure that she returned it to me

That's customer oriented service, for sure !!

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2012-05-25, 6:30 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I can't comment on the Singel as I haven't done a session there in years. As for De Pijp, I can remember a very mediocre, clock-watching session there with a girl a couple years ago who later moved to the Singel. Friend of mine also had a lousy experience there with a different girl about two years ago.
Another girl, at night on Ruysdaelkade, is sort of a last resort for me now if I'm there, horny and too lazy to go to de Wallen... all sorts of restrictions, e.g. doesn't like pussy touched at all, won't do prone bone. She used to try to charge guys extra for top off, at least when she worked in de Wallen... don't know if she still does.

So, I think some are perhaps overstating the case regarding higher service levels outside the Wallen. Negotiation for certain specific things usually isn't a bad idea, even if the girl laughs... I'd rather have that than an upsell after money changes hands. There are girls in FKKs who won't kiss you at the base rate (or at all) unless you negotiate that beforehand. I know I would have had far worse, more expensive sessions at Palace, for instance, had I not discussed my needs up front.

smuler wrote:
The Singel and the Pijp serve locals, not tourists..These girls have regulars.

Right, and you'll hope you get the same service they'd give a local, but who knows? They can tell the difference obviously and maybe some might see easy money in a tourist. But I do agree that the average service level in Singel and de Pijp tends to be higher than in de Wallen.

Still, when walking down Ruysdaelkade, I absolutely will not visit a girl unless I've already been able to ID her, here or on hookers.nl. I'm just as hesitant to fly blind as I would be in de Wallen. Nothing like getting ripped off to spoil my mood for the rest of the day, week, whatever...

loolz wrote:

The Singel has a lot of older women... I've seldom seen anyone there who interested me and I don't bother looking nowadays.
There are certainly some cuties in De Pijp (Ruysdaelkade) but, overall, the visual standard is still higher in de Wallen.

Posted: 2012-05-25, 6:50 pm

willred27
I have been thinking about this topic over the past few months in regards to my next scheduled trip . Perhaps a good comparison would be called the "McDonalds influence".

For instance, your driving into the city limits of a major metro area along the highway. Surely there are some awesome tasty diners where all the locals go to eat reasonably priced, high quality food. But McDonalds is so damn convenient with their drive-thru, cheap choices, and quick service. They don't care about the repeat service because the volume of one-time customers overwhelms the need to provide a lasting impression. Oh, and don't forget McDonalds ploy of hard plastic booths and fast paced music (which subconsciously helps you eat faster and leads to quicker table turnover). You still get food in both instances but the chances of a life altering experience are surely diminished at the Golden Arches.

Amsterdam is billed as a hedonistic capitol. We've all been there as a first time, starry eyed newbie without experience and willing to part with some money for a kamer experience. Ignatz mice is a niche community who shares ideas and experiences which allows us to learn what is a bad session and how to avoid rip offs. The volume of first time, camera toting tourists that frequent Amsterdam who have never and never will learn of our website probably could keep the poor providers and rip off artists in business for a long time.

I also think this could also apply on a smaller scale to FKK Palace. It is the easiest FKK to reach by public transit and in the transportation hub of Germany with large messes filled with businessmen who are in town once a year. The prevailing thought is that a lot of the girls are sharks who hound the guys and then want to charge extra for kissing. It does have it's fans (I believe Fred is very found of Palace) but also has some very loud critics. Palace does seem to have a higher prevalence of "bad" experiences versus a harder to reach place such as Bernd's which is solely reliant upon repeat customers.

Thus my next trip will be focused on these harder to find places. RLD's in Antwerp, Liege, & Seraing in Belgium, then over to Aachen, Hagan, Dortmund, and Bochum's RLD before heading to some lesser known FKK's like Freude 39, Acapulco, Finca Erotica, & Park Sauna Residenz. I am finding I am more comfortable being with a few local guys looking for a gold nugget while panning in a stream all alone.

Willred
Posted: 2012-06-05, 11:04 am

bauhaus
loolz wrote:
For my future trips to Amsterdam, I'll certainly try to check out the other 2 RLD's. Am I right in saying they are a walkable distance from the main RLD? It seems like it from google maps.

The Singel runs parallel to Spuistraat and is an easy walk from Centraal Station. Walk along Spuistraat and you'll find an excellent offy called Le Cellier at number 116. By then you'll have gone past what window brothels there are on Spuistraat and the small RLD around Oude Niewstraat:

http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com/Singelgebied.html

I'd say that De Pijp is a fair walk from the centre. Get one of the trams headed for the Albert Kuypmarket and you can't go far wrong. If you already happen to in the Oud Zuid, near Vondelpark, the Van Gogh Museum or the Concertgebouw, the 'circle' tram route to Sarphatipark should bring you near there.
Posted: 2012-06-06, 6:54 pm

gezellig
Dank u wel Bluto.

I had to look 'prone bone' up. It's been my favourite finishing position for many a year, but didn't realise it was called that.

Tot ziens
G~
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: