Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hygiene wipes!
Posted: 2012-09-21, 12:54 am

jackrich
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello chaps - anyone used this wipe? It claims to be in use by the NHS, and appears to be more powerful than the standard pharmacy fare - claims to kill viruses too, like HIV etc. Just thought it might be a useful wipe for pre/post sessions. Especially in the nether regions where bacteria could multiply quickly.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/CLINELL-SANITIS ... 553&sr=8-3

I wonder why I don't see more girls using this wipe. Surely this would be a lot more effective than the babywipes most of them seem to use.
Re: Hygiene wipes!
Posted: 2012-09-21, 1:22 am

essexlad Power Kat
jackrich wrote:
Hello chaps - anyone used this wipe? It claims to be in use by the NHS, and appears to be more powerful than the standard pharmacy fare - claims to kill viruses too, like HIV etc. Just thought it might be a useful wipe for pre/post sessions. Especially in the nether regions where bacteria could multiply quickly.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/CLINELL-SANITIS ... 553&sr=8-3

I wonder why I don't see more girls using this wipe. Surely this would be a lot more effective than the babywipes most of them seem to use.

I hate babywipes pussy smell.

add a long night shift plus baby wipes and the smell is not pleasant take my word for it.

I think most girl are very clean and look after their pussy
Posted: 2012-09-22, 1:40 pm

jackrich
That's my point though - I'm saying they SHOULDN'T use baby wipes - instead they should use these hospital grade wipes which are actually designed to kill bacteria, viruses, germs in hospitals.

A girl in a kamer is only going to be so clean if she didn't wipe - think about it, she's there for hours, she's not going to have the time or access to facilities to take a shower. Usually she'll just wipe down between clients.

Now with a condom and unless you have any open wounds, you're unlikely to catch anything serious - because like you said, these girls do look after themselves. But still, why do they use babywipes? Why not something stronger?

I suppose babywipes are gentle enough for regular use. Whereas if they used the Clinell wipes it would probably take their skin off after a day's worth of constant use. Especially around their lady regions, which I suppose is more sensitive to harsh chemicals.
Posted: 2012-09-22, 4:37 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Most of the girls ive been with usually was their cunt in a beday or standing up next to she sink, which quite a sight to see :) And also very nice to see hygiencly.

I use anti-bacterial wipes like this (not crappy babywipes) after ive been with a girl after ive washed and they see me use them aswell and they have never questioned what the hell am i doing lol

But yeah I agree these types of wipes are definitely better!

Cheers!

Posted: 2012-09-22, 6:10 pm

makelove Power Kat
No need for wipes in my opinion. The girls normally wash themselves after the session and so do I. Why would somebody prefer to use a wipe instead of washing himself?
Posted: 2012-09-22, 7:03 pm

jackrich
Why wipe: because you will rarely have an opportunity to wash immediately after a session - some people might go for a drink/smoke afterwards and that gives lots of time for any residual bacteria to get cozy in the grooves of your body.

Oh - and even before the session, just after one enters a kamer: I would think using the wipes just before contact with the lady would be a bit of courtesy to her and one's fellow micers/punters?

Afterwards: even if you went straight back to your hotel to wash down - you're still putting your clothes back on and transferring anything on your skin onto your clothes, from where it can just transfer back.

Wipes aren't a substitute for a full wash down - but it's an additional layer of protection - in my opinion anyway.

When I was last in Amsterdam, it was a ridiculously hot day (August 12) , and after leaving the girl's kamer, I went straight back to the hotel for a shower, but it was so hot that I was all sweaty and uncomfortable by the time I got to my hotel room. A wipe down before and after the session would've at least provided some peace of mind. Didn't catch any cooties, but just saying, no harm in having another layer of protection.

I've attached a picture of the wipe which I plan to use on any future trips to Amsterdam - this is the best all around wipe I could find based on my internet research. Doctors use these in UK hospitals.

Attachments
Clinnell 1.jpg
Clinnell 1.jpg [ 575.88 KiB ]
Clinnell 2.jpg
Clinnell 2.jpg [ 557.29 KiB ]
Posted: 2012-09-23, 1:39 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you could see the bacteria, sweat, semen, body hair, skin fragments etc.. that you were laying on when you're visiting a lady, then you'd want more than a wipe or a shower afterwards.. so it's best not to dwell on this matter further ;)
Posted: 2012-09-23, 1:59 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
davey1800 wrote:
If you could see the bacteria, sweat, semen, body hair, skin fragments etc.. that you were laying on when you're visiting a lady, then you'd want more than a wipe or a shower afterwards.. so it's best not to dwell on this matter further ;)

Not a pleasant thought davey, though I suspect a pretty accurate summary! CSI would have a field day in one of those kamers!

Posted: 2012-09-23, 4:03 am

ThirstyTraveller
davey1800 wrote:

I once had a pubic hair in my teeth! I shave and the girl was shaved! WTF!!

Only joking :P

Happy flossing lol

Posted: 2012-09-23, 6:57 pm

makelove Power Kat
jackrich wrote:
Why wipe: because you will rarely have an opportunity to wash immediately after a session - some people might go for a drink/smoke afterwards and that gives lots of time for any residual bacteria to get cozy in the grooves of your body.

Why would I not have an opportunity to wash immediately after a session? I all the rooms where the girls are working there is always sink.
Posted: 2012-09-24, 8:55 pm

jackrich
That's not exactly a shower though is it? And use of soap will be limited. I doubt she'd wait around while you did a full body scrub in her sink.
Posted: 2012-09-24, 9:45 pm

makelove Power Kat
jackrich wrote:
That's not exactly a shower though is it? And use of soap will be limited. I doubt she'd wait around while you did a full body scrub in her sink.

No not as good as a shower, but much better than a wipe. The girls have always soap at the sink and paper tower to get dry with. I have done this some hundreds of times and never has anybody asked me to hurry up or anything like that. I strongly recommend waching after every session.
Posted: 2012-09-25, 12:11 am

jackrich
Hmm, interesting, I always assumed they would get bitchy if one took too long getting out.

Wipes might still be good for wiping down parts of your body that you can't quite wash using the sink.

And you could also use them before a session to quickly wipe down and add a layer of anti-bacterial protection before getting shag nasty with the lady.
Posted: 2012-09-25, 8:28 pm

makelove Power Kat
jackrich wrote:
Hmm, interesting, I always assumed they would get bitchy if one took too long getting out.

I would say that this is the time when they are never bitchy. After all, their work is done and they are already paid so they can relax for a while until I walk out and their work will continue.
In a few RLDs the girls actually have a shower in her room or a shared shower together with a few other girls and then the girl has normally showed me to the shower when I was going over to the sink.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: