Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Window Girls on Google Maps
Posted: 2012-12-23, 8:13 pm

vicvoyeur
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
type "Aarschotstraat, Schaarbeek, Belgiƫ" into Google maps and enjoy a virtual RLD :)
Does anyone know any other RLD:s avaiable on google maps? I found one girl in Singel, but the Wallen is sadly PG-13 :(
Re: Window Girls on Google Maps
Posted: 2012-12-24, 12:16 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for that. I've kept an eye on the streetviews for the purposes of the map (below) that I maintain. What I've found is that as the truck makes its rounds and updates the maps various RLD areas will fall in and out of view. Typically a recent update will show the most, and then over time various things will be removed or blurred out. But they don't seem to do a good job of remembering to re-blur or re-remove things, so they reappear and then disappear again. It makes it hard to provide streetview links. Anyway I tweaked my map a bit based on what can now be seen, so thanks again.

Posted: 2012-12-24, 3:05 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Just a thank you to neurosynth. I do a bit of street viewing myself on your location to see a few window girl's working. they blur the faces but you can see the body's that's good enough for me.

I did do de pijp on a one girl on google street view and check her out in real life and was just as great as the picture .
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: