Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best city in Europe with no car
Posted: 2012-12-29, 4:11 am

potlover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Was thinking about this and didn't know where to post...

So, where would you go to find a couple of days of p4p if you didn't want to rent a car?

Re: Best city in Europe with no car
Posted: 2012-12-29, 4:28 am

essexlad Power Kat
Frankfurt seems the place for sex but you can't smoke weed I'm 50/50 on it for the summer
Posted: 2012-12-29, 7:59 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
But the better FKKs are well outside of Frankfurt. Some like the RLD but I prefer sex without a Stairmaster workout immediately preceding!

My dark horse candidate is Cologne. My understanding is Samya is an easy commute, Bernd's is a difficult journey well worth making, Bonn's laufhaus is an option, as is Pasha and another across the street in Cologne (but not so good IMHO).

Another option is to pick one place difficult to get to, but then camp out at a hotel nearby. There is, for example, a Mercure Hotel about 10 minutes by cab from Oase.

Another approach is to tour RLDs by train. Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Utrecht or The Hague for example.

Posted: 2012-12-29, 12:22 pm

jock180
berlin,

public transport is awesome and very cheap, street girls, brothels at various prices, partytreffs, gangbang clubs and a fkk all within short distance.
Posted: 2012-12-29, 5:13 pm

potlover
i'm leaving tonight, will do my research once back.
As usual thanks all guys!

Posted: 2012-12-29, 5:25 pm

potlover
essexlad wrote:
Frankfurt seems the place for sex but you can't smoke weed I'm 50/50 on it for the summer

tryin' to fit both germany and netherland of course ;-)

Posted: 2012-12-29, 8:59 pm

essexlad Power Kat
potlover wrote:
essexlad wrote:

tryin' to fit both germany and netherland of course ;-)

It has cross my mind on doing that. Coming from a person who don't drive and has to use public transport everywhere Frankfurt sounds like a great place to me and I've never been to a FKK place before so one in the city would be good enough for me plus it's like a hour on the train+taxi and as long you leave before 10pm in oase then getting back to hotel is no worries. I don't mind stairs as normal spend hour on the cross trainer whenever I hit the gym ( gotta join up as all this xmas food given me the pop belly so 6 weeks I'm normal tone again ;-) )

Have a great trip and good luck .
Posted: 2012-12-30, 8:00 pm

PeachFuzz
As for Frankfurt, I usually stay a short walk from Palace at Ibis. If you have a bigger budget, you can literally stay next door at Fleming's. Mainhattan is easily reachable using public transportation. Oase and Sharks using public transport and a short cab ride. I've even walked to Sharks from Darmstadt Hbf before. Haven't ventured to World yet without a rental car, but from my understanding, it can be done...
Posted: 2012-12-30, 9:38 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I usually leave Oase at 2 or 3 in the morning. If I was staying in downtown Frankfurt wouldn't that be a problem?

(I *do* want to get better at pubic transportation in Germany. Automatic transmission rental cars are a bit expensive. And the cost I always forget about is the big ticket on gasoline. Ouch! Still, I've been spoiled by the privacy and freedom of just jumping in a car.)

Posted: 2013-01-02, 10:00 pm

potlover
Just back home so..

Frankfurt - something i want to explore deeply, from what i've read a car there would be mandatory.

Koln and dusseldorf are right now in pole position, lots of clubs are reachable with public transportation and i could always rent a car for a day.
Samya sounds nice (75€/h ehehe), bernd's is pretty close, dusseldorf seems to offer lots of options as well.
Plus, if booked in advance dusseldorf to Amsterdam by train is 24 euros only.

Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: