Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
STD test - London?
Posted: 2013-06-07, 12:03 am

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does anyone know where to go and what is involved to get a "clean bill of health"?

Is there any way of doing this without giving up your address?

I've been asked by an American provider to arrive with proof of a recent clean STD test.
Re: STD test - London?
Posted: 2013-06-19, 11:16 pm

Trav69
Does the lack of responses mean that there is no one that knows about London or that no one has ever been for an STD test?

??
Posted: 2013-06-19, 11:34 pm

balou1999_75962
Can't comment on London. In the States you can have the test done anonymously. They then give you a code and a phone number to call once the results are to be ready. It can't be that hard to find a provider in London, I'm assuming you have tried Google?
Posted: 2013-06-20, 4:36 pm

amsterman Power Kat
There are walk in centres at Barts hospital and the Royal London hospital. Both under the same health authority so info on the same website.

Don't know if your address is essential. They give the results via text usually but may do other ways.

http://www.bartssexualhealth.nhs.uk/

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2013-06-23, 2:03 am

lilji
All STD tests done under the National Health Service (NHS) give the option of text reply.
Posted: 2013-06-24, 8:46 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I don't think an NHS GUM clinic will give you any paperwork to present to an SP. You'll have to go to a private clinic for that. Unless she will accept the text message mentioned previously.
The NHS clinic I go to give you no correspondence at all if you are clear. If you don't hear from them, you can call to confirm, verbally only.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: