Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oh no! Shaving accident...
Posted: 2014-01-15, 12:13 am

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Shit! I was shaving my pubic hair off down there and noticed I have a slight cut on the shaft of my penis now. I go to Amsterdam on Saturday....it's just a small cut so hope it heals! Anyone have experience on penis cut healing times?

Is this the right way to start a 'things that happened to you before a dam trip that might've killed it' thread?
Re: Oh no! Shaving accident...
Posted: 2014-01-15, 12:49 am

ThirstyTraveller
Pix or it didn't happen XD

Quote:
it's just a small cut so hope it heals! Anyone have experience on penis cut healing times?

I'm no doctor lol!

But depends how deep it is, and did you use a fresh razor or a rusty old one? :/

Have you ever cut yourself down there before? If so how long did it take to "seal" rather than "heal"?

If I ever nip myself down there I always rub Savlon on it, I find it helps speed up healing (unless its just a placebo lol)

Quote:
Is this the right way to start a 'things that happened to you before a dam trip that might've killed it' thread?

What you've mentioned has always been my very worst fear before going to AMS/Working girl :/
Fortunately its never happened.

Good luck and don't take any unnecessary risks if it hasn't got better, it's just not worth it is it!?

Again I'm no doctor, just giving an opinion ;)

Cheers!!

Posted: 2014-01-15, 1:06 am

lilji
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
Pix or it didn't happen XD

Quote:
it's just a small cut so hope it heals! Anyone have experience on penis cut healing times?

I'm no doctor lol!

But depends how deep it is, and did you use a fresh razor or a rusty old one? :/

Have you ever cut yourself down there before? If so how long did it take to "seal" rather than "heal"?

If I ever nip myself down there I always rub Savlon on it, I find it helps speed up healing (unless its just a placebo lol)

Haha, I think I'd get banned from the board if I posted pics of my penis :p

It was a new one and electric, so phew on that. It was also the first time I ever did it. To be honest it was a very light cut and isn't even noticeable. I have three days so fingers crossed.

Quote:
Quote:

What you've mentioned has always been my very worst fear before going to AMS/Working girl :/
Fortunately its never happened.

Good luck and don't take any unnecessary risks if it hasn't got better, it's just not worth it is it!?

Again I'm no doctor, just giving an opinion ;)

Cheers!!

Nah I wouldn't, I always cover up anyway bar HJ's so it should be fine. To be honest I did think before I did it - 'bet this fucks up' and it has. And yeah, definitely not worth it on taking risks.
Posted: 2014-01-15, 1:34 am

loolz Power Kat
You should be fine, light shaving cuts generally heal very quickly (usually within one day for me).

I always use a razor down there and never get cuts, I don't trust electric shavers on my balls/shaft :P
Posted: 2014-01-15, 1:37 am

Lamipeter
Don't worry, it happened to me a few time, you will be OK before your trip ;)
Posted: 2014-01-15, 9:14 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
As has been said, it'll heal right away. Failing that you could always try sanding the area down and applying vinegar? Let us know how that goes ;)
Posted: 2014-01-16, 11:16 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Just put a huge bandage on it ;-)

Or...a big plaster!! LOL!!

Hope it heals in time.

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2014-08-21, 11:52 am

AlexDallas
You have hair ON your penis? ;-)
I would go for better safe then sorry and strap on a condom for all contact (even oral) as long as it shows the least bit.
Posted: 2014-08-21, 3:23 pm

Mojito
Happened to me many times before. For light cuts, only a few days to fully heal. The deepest cut I had took 2 weeks to fully heal. Please learn from this and be more careful in the future. Good luck!
Posted: 2014-11-15, 7:43 pm

420 Power Kat
Been there, done that...Best practice is the shave a week before you go so just in case....

Even if you cut yourself you have time to heal.

Posted: 2014-11-15, 8:31 pm

kingconan
I always prefer to just trim with scissors...
Posted: 2014-11-15, 8:52 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
An electric razor can actually be better as long as the business end has an attachment or design that stands the cutting blades off away from the skin. The reason this is better is that shaving right down to the skin can leave a stubble for a few days that can be quite rough on a girls lips and mouth. Once properly adjusted risk of cuts is almost nonexistent.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: