Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Was bored tonight, so... (Wappa inside)
Posted: 2011-12-27, 2:38 pm

potlover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had to find something to do.

Little preview, there's a reason why i'm posting here, of course, but i don't know what i'm going to write.
But i may introduce you my lady for the night first, my brand new pleasure-giving little gift i had for Christmas.
Quite a surprise to find it under that "tree".

100% BIO Wappa

inline image

inline image

100% Indica and 100% Bio, very stinky without being acrid or too pungent.
Sadly not sticky as i like it. very very tight, so Santa suggested i just had to put a little piece of it, filled my grinder with the idea of having only a little taste, ended up with more than i would put in a single joint most of the time.
Believe it or not, but pic 2 is 0.4 gram, and it's half a bud.
It's not very common in Amsterdam but i'm sure i've seen it, not recently though.
Therefore not many will find this helpful, but i've been waiting for quite a bit to post in this section and this is the first thing that came to mind.

Effects are not what expected from a 100% indica, no body stone, from that point of view i would describe them as rather melliow, but i couldn't say the same about my mind.
Everything is perfectly clear, but i can't concentrate for a single second, i'm associating one thought after the other, and i've sparked it in the worst environement ever, facing a mirror.
The distraction allowed by an internet entertainment that can go 5 times faster than before, preparing round two and writing all together sent me out for a long trip LOL
It started with some thinking about my staying at Voyagers, great time, was hella stoned that morning, then what i did that day in the girl department, 2 Am to 11 PM, without sleeping i had been with 5 girls from 4 different countries and spent a little more than 700 euros just with them.
A 100 Euros bit more than that. And another 50 D'oh
First thought was "damn, j have to slow it down", and so on for a good 20 minutes.
Then, and that was the mirror, i started to imagine my future hair style, followed by an analysis about how my life is much easier than my parents one (What the hell am i thinking to???), some personal stuff...soon i couldn't realize how long it was lasting.
Round two vas very different, i just put on some music and fell asleep after some time.
For JC (not Jennifer Cutie!), it's unbelievable how lazy i can get during holidays!
I was feeling great, but i wouldn't call this weed a mongering helper, haven't had the chance to test it but it didn't make me super horny as some hazes do. I feel indeed active, but having nothing to do is killing the moment.

Taste is mint like, with some blueberry (the fruit) in it, very smooth and round.
I don't know how a full biological growing is affecting it, but if the total absence of harshness and chemical taste is due to it i'm sure i'll have some more very soon.

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: