Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Singel shops
Posted: 2012-04-28, 4:48 pm

Koertners_back
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Everyone

Any news on what weed/hash is best in the Singel area right now ? I'm thinking of shops like Anyday, Abraxas, Amnesia, etc.

I know that's a loaded question and I'm setting myself up for a bunch of replies looking for more info on what I mean is 'best'. I like all kinds of weed - Sativas and Indicas , as well as light and dark hash. What I mean by 'best' is - what is particularly good right now. Did someone just press some great hash ? Is the Amnesia Haze particularly good this harvest? Some varieties have their peak during certain years or even months , and was just wondering if anyone had stumbled across a gem in the Singel area recently. I'll be there in a couple weeks so I'm hoping the info will be fresh enough that I can still get some of whatever when I get there !

Thanks !
Re: The Singel shops
Posted: 2012-04-28, 9:41 pm

balou1999_75962
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not that you want get any replies here, but I would read through the forum over at ACD. http://www.coffeeshopdirect.com There are several people in town that have posted reports.

Peace
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: