Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Elephant Bud?
Posted: 2012-05-12, 4:23 am

polishadonis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I haven't been to A'dam since in 2008 and back then I was told rumor of Elephant Weed/Purple Elephant/Elephant Bud for high THC content, but never looked for it. I'm headed back in a couple weeks for my honeymoon and the Elephant came up again at my buddies house, but he was claiming there was a new varietal with upwards of 40% THC. I find it a tad hard to believe but the original Elephant I was told about was supposedly over 30% (I think Abraxis had it).

Do any of the coffeeshops now have any 2012 strain of this so-call Elephant?

If not, are there any places that DO sell any strains with over 30% THC?

Am I asking a stupid question?
Re: Elephant Bud?
Posted: 2012-05-12, 6:27 am

balou1999_75962
I have not heard or seen any bud with over about 20% THC. Even with that the government has plans to ban any weed/hash over 15% sometime in the near future. If you want something that strong, it will be hash.

Peace
Posted: 2012-05-12, 3:39 pm

polishadonis
Yeah I did some more exhaustive research and the last time a genuine Elephant strain was around was the mid 80's from Hawaii. There have been seed companies claiming the same original awesomeness but nothing as strong as advertised of course. Oh well.
However, I'm still looking for a good Sativa (as pure as possible). Any suggestions?
Posted: 2012-05-12, 5:31 pm

balou1999_75962
Dr. Grinspoon/100% Sativa/Equatorial Sativa will be what you're after. Have a look at the menus on the following site to see who has it available. In November Kadinsky had it for 15E. http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org
Posted: 2012-05-14, 7:46 pm

polishadonis
Ok, I'll have the check it out, thanks
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: