Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What is the Cannabis cup all about?
Posted: 2014-07-27, 11:07 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Basically, just received a message from friends am visiting Amsterdam with this year. informing me that Cannabis Cup is on around our time to go? so, we are now looking to re-schedule and visit when the Cannabis cup is on.

I know nothing of the Cannabis cup, but would be nice to say that I have been to Amsterdam and went to it. I am guessing it is some sort of event hosted in a coffeeshop? any informative replies would be very grateful, thank you.
Re: What is the Cannabis cup all about?
Posted: 2014-07-28, 1:34 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I would try this forum site for more information

http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php

I have not been to a cup before but been a week afterwards and few things I hear about it.

It's a fun time for stoners and expect most coffee shops to be extremely busy. I do know they hold special events in some coffeeshops competing in the cup pretty sure if you check online for the main site they give you a timetable.

The one thing I really do know is great time for weed as I had my best weed there after the cup.
Posted: 2014-07-30, 4:46 pm

Amsterdamaged1
essexlad wrote:
I would try this forum site for more information

http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php

I have not been to a cup before but been a week afterwards and few things I hear about it.

It's a fun time for stoners and expect most coffee shops to be extremely busy. I do know they hold special events in some coffeeshops competing in the cup pretty sure if you check online for the main site they give you a timetable.

The one thing I really do know is great time for weed as I had my best weed there after the cup.

Thank you, I will be sure to check it out.

Would you say coffeeshop during cannabis cup, may even be slightly cheaper at all? just curious, I can't ever see menu's merely changing in terms of price, only ever so often I hear they change.
Posted: 2014-07-30, 5:03 pm

kingconan
I fly back on the first day that it is starting... hopefully will miss the busyness!
Posted: 2014-07-31, 11:40 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:

Thank you, I will be sure to check it out.

Would you say coffeeshop during cannabis cup, may even be slightly cheaper at all? just curious, I can't ever see menu's merely changing in terms of price, only ever so often I hear they change.

Pretty sure the prices won't drop at all.

I do know buying a judges card gets your free gifts in coffee shops ( no free weed) and at the expos get maybe free sample vapour bags ( just reading this from the faq judge passes )

http://www.cannabiscup.com/amsterdam#tickets

I do know one good coffee shop voyages they normally have one weed at discount price random on the menu .

It will be very busy so just buy and fly go some bar that allows smoking in it.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: