Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What's your favourite kind of Herb and why?
Posted: 2014-08-17, 3:26 am

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For me? I am more of a Cheese guy, I must admit. so, I prefer anything of the cheese kind of family really, I really enjoyed just standard ''Cheese'' of Hunters menu last time, I do enjoy some of the Hazes too of course. I would have to say Amnesia Haze for that strong kick of a herb and White Rhino was two of which I remembered from last time after trying over 15 different kinds of buds. to name an amount of what I can remember let's see;

Cheese
Amnesia Haze
Jack Herrier
Blueberry Cheese
Budha's Sister
White Rhino
Ak-47
OG Kush
Dr. Grinspoon
Bubble Gum
Pineapple Express
Sensi Star
G 13 Haze
Super Silver Haze

I really can't remember them all a gram got purchased of each though. some pollen and iceolator was bought too. I think I can remember enjoying the sandstone pollen is it? really can't remember. anyway, be nice to hear what your guys preferences is? cheers.

Starz
Re: What's your favourite kind of Herb and why?
Posted: 2014-08-17, 5:41 am

Degraff2010
Im not exactly a connoisseur, but i enjoy good bud. I usually stick to a haze for the sativa. i really liked jack herer though.

Ill be there a soon and im planning on smoking some good sh*t ! Ill probably stick with a majority sativa.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 10:36 pm

sfoste210
I'm goin this coming sun 31 aug. This will be my 4th time there. So far my favorite is the lemon haze from the bulldog for a good day time functional, social high. I also enjoy the SSH and the amnesia haze. I tried the bubblegum last time I was there; it made me feel like a new smoker all over again, giddy and giggly! Other faves that you can't really go wrong with for a more chill high are northern lights and white widow. I'm hoping to find some new strains this time. Haven't seen much diversity yet but I've only been to a handful of shops, the bulldog, rookies and a few on warmoestrast(spelling) Any suggestions on where to find some stellar sativas is highly appreciated!! If anyone is in the area Sunday and wants to stroll around hit me back here:)
Posted: 2014-08-28, 9:23 am

Mister Mingeater
I tend to lean towards the sativas or hybrids that give a bit of a euphoric high or relaxing dreaminess - depending what I am doing or about to do.
Some of my faves are Amnesia Haze ( good for 'a bit of hornyness') , Chocolope, then OG 18 and Citral which are a bit more cerebral for good luck.
There's plenty to try of course but these have been more recent purchases around town so more topical.
Generally Sativa dominant for highs / activity and Indica dominant for couch lock / evening - bed time.
Time to toke!
Mr M

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: