Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Would like to smoke weed for the very first time. Where to go and any advice?
Posted: 2015-03-04, 12:37 am

JimmyBoy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I moved from the US to Amsterdam last fall and would like smoke weed for the very first time. I do have some chronic back pain and hope this might help, so I might even smoke it on a regular basis. By the way I am 50 years young. Is there any advice you guys can give me as to where I should go and what kind of weed to smoke? I prefer a more quiet and less touristy place in the city. I very much appreciate any advice.
Re: Would like to smoke weed for the very first time. Where to go and any advice?
Posted: 2015-03-21, 11:57 am

drizzle
Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory forum has quite a lot of info on shops and strains, maybe a better place to ask. Off the top of my head Katsu or 1ehulp are decent and a little way out of the centre. If I was you I'd ask the budtender at a good shop, tell them why you want it and ask for a recommend. For your first time, try it at home, that way you have control over your environment. If you feel good you can always head out, whereas being stuck outside and feeling too stoned is horrible. Have plenty of snacks and soda on hand, increasing your blood sugar is a good way to 'de-high' yourself. Enjoy!
Re: Would like to smoke weed for the very first time. Where to go and any advice?
Posted: 2015-03-23, 6:50 pm

JimmyBoy
Awesome. Thank you very much as this is very helpful !!!!
Posted: 2015-04-04, 11:39 pm

doubletree2
. Try light strains. I recommend taking only one hit. Wait 10 minutes to see how you feel. You have to get the smoke in ur lungs to get the THC in ur system. If you smoke cigs, you will have no problem.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: