Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
1st time couple
Posted: 2012-05-20, 8:29 am

Jonkelowna
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys, going to Amsterdam in September with my wife. She is pretty hot, and very open minded. We are going to hang with ladies an go clubbing. We have had mmf and ffm a half dozen times. I suspect she will want to mfmf and mmmf while there. Looking for a safe environment. We have a central location booked for eight nigh, wondering whether clubs are safe or bring people home? can someone giv us a run update on club paradise and sameplace? I dont wanna scare her by walking in on a gangbang an not get some the rest of the time. Any advice hints or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Re: 1st time couple
Posted: 2012-05-20, 10:51 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
The queries which you have in respect of Paradise and Sameplace have been asked and answered on many previous occasions. Use the search function to bring up these posts and you are likely to find all that you are after.

Posted: 2012-06-28, 9:53 pm

txomin
My gf and I went to Amsterdam for a long weekend in the middle of May. Like you, it was our 1st time and we wanted to visit a decent club for some fun... So we visited Sameplace on a Friday and Club Paradise on Saturday. We were very disappointed by the experience.

We went to Sameplace around midnight and it was nearly empty. I had a quick look at the club while talking to the doorman, there were around 4 men and a woman drinking in the bar, and that was it. So we didn't even get in.

We visited Club Paradise on Saturday night, around midnight, after having a few drinks around the RLD. We arrived and there was a man with white beard in reception. He made no effort to welcome us or even to show us around the club. We went to the changing room and while we were taking off our clothes, two young couples (25-35, they didnt know each other) like us came to the changing room from the bar. They starting talking to each other , it was their 1st time in a place like that (like ourselves) and they were not enjoying the experience.
We were still curious about the place so we took our clothes off and went to walk around the place. I have to say, the facilities were great, from pool to sauna to the bar, but we didnt like the atmosphere at all.
There were around 12-14 single men in the place (most of them over 40, boldy and ugly) , an american couple (over 50), and the two couples we met in the changing room. The men followed us everywhere from a fairly close distance, which we found a bit intimidating. One of them would come close, and if you told him you were not interested he'd back off a little bit, but the next one would come close again. So you basically had to tell one after the other that your were not interested.

We went to the bar for a few drinks, as the 50€ entrance fee gets you some drinks, the american couple were at it in a corner, surrounded by the old men... One of the young couples left quite soon but the other one came to the bar too. There was no atmosphere in the place, and I even saw one of the single me lying sleeping in one of the sofas...
I asked one of the men if the club was usually that empty and he said yes, that was the usual number of people. He said it gets busy in July , August and some parties.

So once we had our drinks we left very disappointed of our 1st experience in a club like that. My advise for couples would be to go to a couples + single women only club/party.

The taxi charged us 16€ to get there from the RLD, and 27€ from the club to the hotel.
Re: 1st time couple
Posted: 2012-06-30, 2:14 pm

bear
To the OP, we have only been there midweek, and both places (Sameplace and Paradise) have been quiet and with some single men but have not had such harassment as is mentioned above (maybe I am just not hot enough to warrent it) the single men have always been happy with a 'no thankyou'. We have not been to Amsterdam since February so cant comment on current/recent scene but our experience are posted in the the trip reports section, as is a report from Iggy who was there recently, maybe have a read of that (bearing in mind that he is reporting from the single mans point of view). We are going back again end of August and can/will give you an update then if you like?

Have fun.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: