Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report - losing my FKK cherry in Yin Yang
Posted: 2007-06-07, 3:45 am

Mr Magoo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As promised after all the help from this board in planning my trip, here it is, for what its worth.

I reached YinYang by taxi from Roermond station, e10-e15 each way depending on traffic.

Admission before 1pm = e25, before 3pm=e40, after=e50.

Nice place, great facilities, as others have mentioned. It was sunny and warm and the outdoor pool was just cool enough after roasting in the sauna. But what you really want to know about is the girls, right?

Yessie (actually, Jessica) from somewhere in the east, sorry I forgot, tall, good figure, nice smile, lovely soft wet kisses. Accosted me in a corridor, made an impression. Later I found her in the bar and asked her to help me find the kino (I'd lost the staircase due to the disorienting effect of a box of mexican shrooms). We settled in the kino for awhile and she made friends with Mr Happy. We moved to a room near the kino for an hour's worth of fun, kissing, BBBJ, DATY, 69, a couple of positions before I sort of tired myself out in missionary and decided to save my ammo for later. She massaged me for the rest of the time, which was simply gorgeous. Recommended. e75.

Carmen from Romania. 48kg, tiny, tight body, gorgeous face beautifully made up. I'd reached a state where seeing beauty was a physical sensation, and she was sensational. Conversation was pretty rudimentary at first - she was sitting near the sauna, said something like 'fikky-fikky?' as an opener. But once I went with her to one of the downstairs huts - in the sauna/jacuzzi area - she was a lot more talkative and friendly. I found her a lot of fun. Memorable moments included an extended sloppy BBBJ which had me seriously considering the CIM thing, then a very energetic frog-squat cowgirl ride that stopped just short of no-return, and finally my turn in missionary, when I decided to stop trying to hold back and had a totally mindblowing orgasm while gazing at her beautiful face. She was fully engaged with me the whole time, I didn't watch the clock but she was happy with e50. Recommended.

I spent the rest of my time in sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and kino, relaxing. I take a long time to recharge, and - despite offers from some lovely ladies - Mr Happy had gone into hibernation, so about 9pm - with the 'shrooms well worn off - I decided to call it a night.

Stayed overnight in Hotel Roermond, next to the station. A bit overpriced at e82, but comfortable enough, and a decent breakfast.

Next day I had time to return to YY for a few hours, still sunny and warm, so enjoyed sauna, pool and the buffet. Carmen was lounging by the pool, and I seriously considered a second helping, but I knew that if I did I'd fall in love with her and want to have her babies and do her laundry and I'd follow her around until she had me shot.

So instead I found the gorgeous blonde 22yo Claudia from Poland. I think the term on this board is optifuck. As well as being very pretty, her face reminded me of a girl who fucked my flatmate but not me - despite my best efforts - way back in the last millenium,
so I was already delighted just to follow her cute little butt as she led the way to the room.

Once there, I enjoyed her as much as I could, but we didn't really connect, she was kinda bored really, so to make the best of things I asked her to BBBJ2CIM (if thats the right abbreviation). Here was a bit of a surprise, she wanted an extra e40 not e25 as I'd expected from my researches. Undeterred, I agreed, and she did a competent job of it while I lay back and watched her/us in the ceiling mirror. I figured BBBJ's were one of the House Specialities here, and letting rip in her mouth seemed to me to be the best thing she could do for me. Which I did. Then she leapt off me spluttering and dived out of sight to get rid of my donation. It could have been offputting, but I found it funny. She evidently charged more as a deterrent, but was too greedy to refuse outright. Anyway after much hawking and spitting she was back, we were only about 20 minutes into the session, but I was happy to move on at that point. I wouldnt recommend her and I wouldnt repeat the experience, but at least I had an event to remember.

She spent awhile later sunbathing topless by the pool. I enjoyed lounging by the pool gazing across at her and remembering what she'd done for me. Oh yes, and one other girl was going around topless on the previous day. Apart from that they wore bikinis or lingerie.

Summary of YinYang - excellent place, especially if you have time to spare. I can't ever see myself going back to a RLD window, or even a privee, after the luxury of YY. Plenty of time to choose a girl, plenty of other stuff to do in between, and no hurry-up-and-leave after a session. I also like to watch the action, though I didn't see that much - one guy eating out a rather large lady's pussy in the sauna, and a little dark girl sucking dick in the kino, that was about all. But I didn't stay to the end of the night, and I didn't hang around the bar - too (tobacco) smokey for my comfort.

Unfortunately I didn't return to YY the following week, but went to PartyTreff Dorsten instead - see my post on the Other Countries forum.

Magoo - no longer an FKK virgin
Re: Trip Report - losing my FKK cherry in Yin Yang
Posted: 2007-06-08, 3:51 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ohhhh magoo, Congratulations magoo. Yin Yang is a cool start, but wait till you see the all naked all the time FKK's like FKK World and Oase.

doog
pepto

Posted: 2007-06-08, 4:40 am

Mr Magoo
Thanks pepto for the words of encouragement.

How exactly does it get better than YinYang? I evidently need to lay careful plans for next years stopover...
Posted: 2007-07-09, 6:56 pm

ARoberson
Could you tell me where the World and Oase are loacted?

Thanks

Posted: 2007-07-09, 9:47 pm

chivaz
Oase:

Latitude 50°14'27.46"N
Longitude 8°40'39.22"E

World:

Latitude 50°31'38.28"N
Longitude 8°44'56.69"E

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-07-09, 11:50 pm

ARoberson
Thanks

Posted: 2007-07-10, 12:51 am

ARoberson
Hello Chivaz, I am planning a trip next month to Holland and a friend of mine wants to travel with me. We are planning on visiting the Yin Yang club in Holland. My friend is a black American so do you think he will have any problems getting into the Yin Yang club? I ask only because I have some clubs turn away a few black guys in the past.

Thanks

A

Posted: 2007-07-10, 2:19 am

chivaz
Should not be a problem IMO.

We have seen guys turned away at the door when:

a) They arrive in a big group and/or
b) They are young and
c) look like they might be there to get drunk on the free beer and/or
d) look like they will not be spending money for sex at the club

This has mostly to do with general appearance such as clothing, attitude and behaviour. IMO color of skin does not come into play if the above items are ok. For some reason (which I have no intention of getting into or debating since it gets us nowhere) a group of young Turkish men somehow fits often into the "turn away" category.

The ladies who work the door at some of those clubs are sometimes previous sex providors and they have some feel for who not to let in based on a subjective feeling about those particular customers . They might be more selective when they know the club will be very busy (like GT first weekend of each month).

btw: Last time I was at YY, the doorman was a big black man.

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-07-10, 6:09 pm

ARoberson
Chivaz thanks once again for the helpful information ;)

ARob

Posted: 2007-11-19, 5:28 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great report, long live the shrooms.

Posted: 2007-11-20, 2:09 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
oops

Posted: 2007-11-22, 12:40 am

cocksure Power Kat
Magoo, you have inspired me to try Yin Yang on a trip in the near future.

But I'm confused how long the train takes? I have heard it is 2 hours direct. But then I've also heard that it is 5 hours with changes??

Is it really true that FKK GT is only a 15 minute cab drive away?

thanks
Posted: 2007-11-22, 4:11 am

Mr Magoo
Getting to YinYang is explained in several other posts, but here's the easiest:

www.ns-internationaal.nl

.. chose English (at the top).

Now you can plan your travel from Schiphol or Amsterdam Centraal to Roermond.
It will no doubt take you via Eindhoven. Ticketing is easy, and theres no need to
make advance reservations. Day-returns are cheaper than 2x one-way.

If you're flying in and heading straight for Roermond, you may need to stop off
for a little something along the way. Both Eindhoven and Roermond have coffeeshops, so you maybe don't need to go via Amsterdam Centraal at all,
more details (and maps) can be found in

www.thekaart.nl

Also, RyanAir flies into Eindoven from a few places, see www.ryanair.com

The taxi ride to YY from Roermond station is around 10-15 minutes, and cost me 12-15 euros each way. There's a Taxi stand at the station. Drivers know the club.
My last driver - a woman - told me she also worked behind the bar in another club, and said she'd heard nice things about YY.

I don't know about taxi from Roermond to GoldenTime, somebody else might?

Now, you have no more excuses. Looking forward to your trip report

Magoo

ps many of the experienced contributors (cuntributors?) on this site seem to prefer the German FKKs over Yin Yang, I can't comment on that having never been to one.
Posted: 2007-11-22, 8:14 pm

cocksure Power Kat
great stuff magoo!

I will definitely write a report when I get back.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: