Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
YinYang Trip Report
Posted: 2011-06-22, 7:04 pm

profsssssrr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I visited YY 19 June. This was my second visit and confirms my previous experience and many other reports.

First, the YY facilities are top rate and a good reason to go, whether rain or shine, because the interior is big enough to find a place to relax, even if crowded on a busy Saturday.

Second, the ratios are good overall. Mid-afternoon Friday the ration was one to one. Later two to one. And by 22hr maybe three to one at the very busiest time, which meant room waits.

Third, the quality of the line up is not great - nothing like Oase or GT. But I found a nice mix to chose from and enough that I would like to have stayed longer, which means I may go back this next Saturday. My ranking would go something like this - one-third below 7. About half 7 and 8. And the rest from 8.5 to 10. By the count, I would say about 6 in the last category. But remember, these are my tastes only. (Note: I am 65, love young, thin women with pretty faces, A-B boobs and sweet to interact with).

Three appealed to me and got me into the room. First was the Thai girl I reported on a year ago. Great time, talking (English is much better), touching, tasty DATY clearly appreciated, great BBBJ-CIM. And I mean great. Repeat for sure. Sorry I missed her later in the evening. She is reason for me to return. But, she works at GT during the week and YY on weekends. Second was Nina, Polish, touching, seductive in a sweet way, thin, blond, probably late 20s, pretty face (reminded me of an old girlfriend). Very good BBBJ, greatly appreciated DATY, good fuck in MISH, SPOON, SIDE, and COWGIRL - good especially with a tease moving fast and furious and then slowing down and then again and again and again. And finally, a BBBJ with HJ to finish.

I will report on the third next week after a second visit to her and all three.

So, I understand all the YY comments, good and not so good. But, it is still a top value. Sanitary, food is fine in the cook it yourself manner, and relaxing. Almost no hustle at all.
Re: YinYang Trip Report
Posted: 2011-06-22, 10:52 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I agree with you that the quality of the YY line-up isn't great - that is the reason I intend going to Golden Time when I'm in the area next (hopefully soon). Do you know the name of the Thai girl and how old she is? If everything goes to plan I should be visiting GT in a few weeks time and I may consider giving her some of my hard-earned euros.
Posted: 2011-06-23, 9:31 pm

profsssssrr
Unfortunately I do not remember her name, but you cannot miss her. About 5.4, 100 lbs, very pretty face and full lips, 34A I would guess. And at least at yy, ahe does not hustle. She plans to move to NYC in one more year so that can be a good clue to I'd her.
Posted: 2011-06-23, 10:37 pm

dougieSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for taking the time to reply Prof.

I'll look out for her at GT - I have seen a couple of oriental looking girls there before, couldn't say for sure whether any of them were Thai though. One of them didn't appear to be in the first flush of youth mind you.
Posted: 2011-07-18, 9:18 pm

bobo.fr
Friday, July 15th

Sunny day but no barbecue.

No Kim, no "Kaya of Hamburg".
Blonde Polish Kaya was there. Sara was there.

Short session (30 minutes) with Katharina who was very efficient.
One hour with Denise / Annabella.
One hour with Georgina.
Late at night, a short session with Doris, a Dominicanese speaking French : she's very efficient too!

A new long dark blonde (with very probably pierced tongue) barmaid was very cute, certainly the most attractive lady of the club!

A blonde lady (probably Polish) Alexa (?) told me she would come around 3 PM on the next day.

Saturday, July 16th
Cloudy and rainy day : meals were very good (two different vegetables soups, roasted chicken , green beans, pasta .etc.)

I didn't see Alexa (?) , the blonde lady.
Nina was not as busy as she used to be.

More than one hour with Georgina.
Two hours with Alicia , a blonde Polish lady : 200 Euros (she didn't warn me about her own rates !!!)

Late at night, I was in the sauna with a thin Hungarian lady (short hair, large tattoo on her back close to her butts) who got crazily angry when I asked her if whe was in Buda or in Pest : she yelled that she knew Hungarian history and there was only Budapest, not Buda nor Pest.
By the way, she told me that Dita/Natasha (my preferred masseuse) would arrive on this monday.

Summary
Meals : 18/20
"Meetings" : 8/20
Posted: 2011-07-25, 2:06 am

bobo.fr
Saturday, July 23rd

Cloudy day with fugitive sunshine.

Massage session with Dita / Natahsha : good and very useful.

One hour with Leatitia (?) , a blonde lady who came to Yin Yang for the first time from Villa Vertigo.

She said something such as "I give my best for 100 Euros"

- For one hour?

Yes."

Well, so I tried her "best" (without kisses) : let's say that she has done her best with the best will she had; there was no scam, .... no complicity either.

Later, I was in the lobby between the Kino and these "rooms" without doors : I was "hooked" by Roberta (?) , an Italian lady who lived in Hungary.

During the session in one of these "rooms" without doors, her sister (Monica ?) came in and proposed me a "trio", but as I wasn't interested in trio, she left.

(Probably after 30 minutes) , Roberta asked me : "do you want to stay for one hour?

- OK.

You know that it will be 100 Euros?

- No, I prefer to stop."

Sara was there and (probably as the day was not really a busy day) seemed friendly to me (see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155 , Posted: 18/4/2011, 02:22) :

"Hey, how are you?

- I'm fine, and you?

I'm fine too"

Georgina was there but not "welcoming" at all, at least to me. At the bar, she had much fun with three icebears, especially late at night.

At the bar, a very nice icebear whose name was "Viking" (?) living in Belgium (Aalst) recommanded me Stella (an Italian lady who lived in Germany) and showed me who she was but unfortunately she finished her "day" work.

Summary

Meals : 13/20.

Massage by Dita / Natasha
: 18/20.

Sex meetings : 8/20.

I miss "Kaya from Hamburg"!
Posted: 2011-08-22, 12:19 am

bobo.fr
Saturday, August 20th
Sunny day.
From 15:30 to 17:00 : nothing to eat, people were preparing the barbecue outdoor.
Meals (BBQ) were more or less the same than on June 2nd.

By 17:30 , around 30 gazelles.

I did not see :
Juliette (described as "from Russia, 20 years old, ~160cm, long brown hairs, very pretty cute face and has a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder. Mostly she wears yellow or white dessous"). At night, before leaving YY, I asked the receptionist : she answered me that she hasn't seen Juliette for long time. (I don't know if there were many Juliette)
Kaya from Hamburg
Polish Kaya from Dusseldorf, blonde with glasses
German Kim

I saw :
Mercedes (it was her first day back to YY) but not her sister Dita/Natasha
Alicia, the Polish lady I met on July 16th

I thought I would not have sex, just eat and get sunbath.

After eating (a lot, I was hungry), I had a nap next to the swimming pool.
When I got up, it was around 19:30.
I saw some German ladies arriving, among them Denise/Annabella and a Kim-figured lady with a lot of tattoes (and less smiles than Kim) , later she told me that her name was Ivana.

Finally I spent one hour with Sophia, a Dutch "sauna-club beginner", she told me that she's just worked for 3 or 4 days. She's from Amsterdam and was introduced to YY by her German friend Leyla who, late at night performed a funny show with a rather shy icebear.
Sophia was a nice and sweet girl. My problem was that I ate too much and it was rather hard to have sex !!

Summary
Meals : 16/20 (but nothing to eat between 15:30-17:00)
Ladies' global score : 6/20
Posted: 2011-10-04, 1:53 am

bobo.fr
Yin Yang : Saturday, October 1rst

Sunny day, no barbecue but good meals, especially the (vegetables) soup.

I came to Yin Yang (YY) because of the outdoor (with a hope to meet Kaya from Hamburg) , having sex was just a possibility.

However, when I was in the restaurant, I saw a cute lady with (probably colored) red hair going to the room 25 : I spent around one hour to watch for her (farewell, YY's outdoor!)

Her name at Yin Yang was Jane; she told me that she worked in Dolce Vita, Living room and, under the name of Jenna, in Samya. She had some tattoes and piercings. The meeting was OK.

Melanie : tall (1m80?) German lady with curly blonde hair. I felt that she appreciated me only when I gave her, as she had requested, a massage. The meeting, expected to be 1 hour long, turned into a 30 minutes meeting.

Anna: Polish lady coming from Warsaw, she looked like (but less beautiful than) Kinga; No DATY possible but a nice meeting however.

Valentine: Polish lady living close to Frankfurt, nice meeting.

Summary:
Meals : 15/20.

"Gazelles'" Total average : 8/20.

"Meetings'" Total average
: 9/20
Posted: 2011-10-10, 2:41 am

bobo.fr
Yin Yang : Friday, October 7th
The Polish task force was there : Kinga, Nina, Kaya from Dusseldorf (blonde with glasses), Alicia ( see my "Saturday, July 16th") ... etc ...
I met a young Hungarian lady, a dolphin tattooed on her breast, false nails ; well, tattoes, false nails, not really my type but as she told me that her "name" was Maya, I remembered that I had read good reports about such a name.
She was honest, the session was OK; she told me that she was new in YY.
Later, I checked and realized that Maya I read about was a Polish lady, not Hungarian

Summary :
Meals : 14/20
Ladies' global score : 11/20 (first glance : 13/20 )

Yin Yang : Saturday, October 8th

Kinga and Alicia were not there.
German Denise left early in late afternoon.
Two new (Dutch ?) blondes were there : one in black bikini and the other in red bikini.
They were there probably for a visit : apparently they just "flirted" with icebears but didn't go to room with them (can anyone confirm that ?); the "Red" went to room once .... but for a massage (Rob , the young 2m-talled masseur gave good and strong massages ); late at night the "Red" tried some short dances at the bar. I would say that the "Red" was in late twenties and the "Black" was younger but less attractive. They showered with icebears in the Wellness area. If I remembered well they left YY around 23:45 ( as they were new they didn't know that they had to give their bathrobe and key to the receptionist).
At night, probably around 20:00, Mercedes came : when I was in room with her, she told me that it was just her first "day" after around 2 months of absence; she planned to stay in YY for one week.

Summary :
Meals : 12/20
Ladies' global score : 10/20

The young cute, long haired
(see my "Friday, July 15th") was not there on October 1rst, 7th, 8th.
Posted: 2013-05-03, 7:59 pm

bobo.fr
Saturday April 27th 2013
Many beautiful ladies but most of them were tattoed : especially this young blonde lady (probably German) who stayed close to the one-arm bandits behind the bar (in the past it was a Hungarian corner and then a German corner where used to stay Kim (does Kim still work at Goden Time ?)) with beautiful butts and legs and ... unfortunately a large tattoo on the top of her back ( I coud see thru her long fair hair a part of a wing, I think). She left around 22:00 (10 PM), probably after a threesome with her friend (another blonde (but with shorter hair) and tattooed pretty lady).

More than once, the young Hungarian Eliza (black hair) proposed me to go to room: I finally followed her for a 30 minutes sessions. She's nice, nothing special about the session.

Later I saw a blonde lady dressed in red; I thought she was Daina/Deina I met many years before : she was Daina (from Latvia) indeed. Comparing to the first time I met her (in the "Old Yin Yang" as she said), this time she gave me a lot of French kisses and she didn't have anymore these American Multicolored Ugly False Nails.
The 30 minutes session with Daina was very hot.

Later, I saw her at the bar talking to another cute lady : she was Anna from Lithuania and was working at Yin Yang for 5 days only; she used to work in Germany (at Acapulco if I remeber well). I spent 90 hot minutes with her in room.

The wellness area was closed around 00:50 (10 to 01 AM), I was back to the bar : there was a DJ at the "German corner", the music was rather loud.

Even if I felt too weak to have sex again, I would like to go to room with Sophie (I was already interested in her in the afternoon but her black (gothic ?) nails made me put her out of the top of my "to do list"); Sophie's hair seemed to be (dark) red but I wasn't sure that's her natural color) and, later, with Veronica but we would have to have sex in the "kino-room" because all private rooms were busy : I abandonned !!

By the way, I saw
1) a blonde with glasses who looked like Polish Kaya from Dusseldorf, but she was not Kaya and seemed taller than Kaya
2) a young and tall lady : according to her eyes, I thought that she was really a natural red-headed lady.

Summary :
Daina/Deina and Anna from cold Baltic countries were especially hot !!
Ladies' global score : 16/20
Posted: 2013-07-22, 2:20 am

bobo.fr
Saturday July 20th 2013

I read on the Dutch forum that Daina / Deina (from Latvia) planned to stop working since July 21rst so my first meeting was with her.
She's still hot as she was the last time I met her (see Saturday April 27th 2013)
1 hour : 100 Euros.

Second meeting : Mia From Hungary.
Cute young girl (20 years old) with black hair and some tattoes on her (righ?) leg.
Small size but very nice body (good proportions) , especially, beautiful breast, beautiful butt, beautiful face, beautiful pussy.
(1 hour : 100 Euros but) I was too tired so I stayed only 30 minutes (50 Euros) with her.
No kisses (with tongue)

Third meeting : Blonde Raissa From Netherlands.
One tattoo on her back, above her panties.
One ("long") tatto between her (right?) axilla and her panties.
Very sympathic lady with smiles but no kisses (with tongue)
Her friend Nadia (from Netherlands) was sympathic too.
30 minutes : 50 Euros.

I saw Anna from Lithuania (see aturday April 27th 2013) but unfortunately, did not see Sophie

Summary :
Posted: 2013-07-22, 1:52 pm

bobo.fr
Saturday July 20th 2013 - Complements

bobo.fr wrote:
Saturday July 20th 2013

... etc ...

Second meeting : Mia From Hungary.
Cute young girl (20 years old) with black hair and some tattoes on her (righ?) leg.
Small size but very nice body (good proportions) , especially, beautiful breast, beautiful butt, beautiful face, beautiful pussy.
(1 hour : 100 Euros but) I was too tired so I stayed only 30 minutes (50 Euros) with her.
No kisses (with tongue)
... etc ...

Summary :

Finally I'm not quite sure if I did ask Mia her one-hour rates, so I'm not sure that would be 100 Euros (or 75 ?).

At the shower corner, I met Fabienne :

" Do you kiss?

- A little bit"

So, I hesitated a lot and finally did not go to room with her.
Posted: 2014-06-03, 12:59 am

bobo.fr
Friday May 30th, 2014

First time at Yin Yang, new generation.
The weather was nice.

Janine (?) : tall blonde with large earings; she told she was half German/half Romanian. If I remembered well, she told she worked at Golden Time in the past.

Joleen (?) : dark blonde, less tall than Janine; she told she was German, new in YY, had worked in Austria and Zurich. Didn't speak much English.

Mara : brown hair; she told she was German but apparently could use another language to speak with one of her friend. She told she worked in Golden Time in the past.

Ramona : tall, black hair; she told me that one of her friends told her about YY so she came from Romania just to work.

No rip-offs, "technically" the meetings were OK (especially with Mara and Romana) but forgettable because of lack of complicity (none deep kisses).
However, the best meeting was with Ramona because she was funny, takaltive and didn't hesitate to joke (was it just because she could speak more English easily than her friends ?)

Summary :
Restaurant : 18/20
Ladies' global score : 15/20
Meetings' global score : 11/20
Posted: 2014-09-14, 9:20 pm

doubletree2
Anyone knows if YY allows smoking green inside the club.
Posted: 2014-11-01, 10:36 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Weed: absolu.tely not. Says so on their website.

Plus, I made the mistake of asking Jessie (Czech I think) if it was ok to have a smoke, she at once said she'd ask her friend on the reception desk, and before I could stop her, off she went. Of course, answer is NO, embarrassing situation, I'm surprised I bothered to stay and fuck her after that, but we'd had some good times before.

On the other hand, going to one of the rooms with a bit of balcony, and standing in the doorway to have a toke while my girl-of-the-moment used the bathroom before we started, that worked. Dont ask dont tell, and an extraordinary sexual experience ensued. I'd suggest having your gear in your robe pocket, for discrete use, and take care which room you go to.

Hope this info helps. Bear in mind its easier to get forgiveness than permission, and the girls most likely don't care anyway. One took the opportunity to smoke a ciggie while I had my J, another was pleased to take a hit before we fucked.

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: